Ecoboost Owner Forums

LMS track day.

Crash712us

No same turbo's. Me and steve tied yesterday with 12.31's, but this goes to show weather, climate and location. Are major factors, Milan is not known for being a fast track, and my fast times where lay down at lapeer which known to be a fast track. With a 12.25 for me I am satisfied with my cars performance its right where it should be with my mods.

I am sure if I ran at Steve's track in Canada 11's maybe 10's would be no problem. LOL

Ha! Now that right there's funny stuff......

I bet if we all ran at "Steve's Track" we'd all drop a smooth full second for sure.....

Sounds like a road trip to Quebec in the making perhaps :noidea:

I am sure if I ran at Steve's track in Canada 11's maybe 10's would be no problem. LOL

Ha! Now that right there's funny stuff......

I bet if we all ran at "Steve's Track" we'd all drop a smooth full second for sure.....

Sounds like a road trip to Quebec in the making perhaps :noidea:

LMAO We should all head to Quebec and run.

Yeah' date=' my best time slip of the day was 12.109 @ 114 with a 1.73 60 ft. I went into fail safe after a heavy break torque burnout at the end of my stay or I believe the cooler temp that evening would have helped with the possible 11 sec run. The suspension mods and traction bars were a definite improvement and the new MT 305/45-18 helped as well. Wish I could have stayed longer to play with tire pressure, but I am sure there will be more time this summer. I am sure if I ran at Steve's track in Canada 11's maybe 10's would be no problem. LOL Thanks Dan for the track time and seeing all the guys, it was fun. [/quote']

1st-SHO ANY UP DATE ON THE TRACTION BAR KIT?

Yeah, my best time slip of the day was 12.109 @ 114 with a 1.73 60 ft. I went into fail safe after a heavy break torque burnout at the end of my stay or I believe the cooler temp that evening would have helped with the possible 11 sec run. The suspension mods and traction bars were a definite improvement and the new MT 305/45-18 helped as well. Wish I could have stayed longer to play with tire pressure, but I am sure there will be more time this summer.

Thanks Dan for the track time and seeing all the guys, it was fun.

What is failsafe?

Not that this post has a thing to do with the subject, but I just found it funny...Chris, you said the car goes to "Limp Mode"...I know that feeling, I've been in it for about a week, but injured knee has been acting up and I've been limping for a week now! BACK TO SUBJECT:sorry:

Not that this post has a thing to do with the subject, but I just found it funny...Chris, you said the car goes to "Limp Mode"...I know that feeling, I've been in it for about a week, but injured knee has been acting up and I've been limping for a week now! BACK TO SUBJECT:sorry:
LMAO Great post!

Yeah' date=' my best time slip of the day was 12.109 @ 114 with a 1.73 60 ft. I went into fail safe after a heavy break torque burnout at the end of my stay or I believe the cooler temp that evening would have helped with the possible 11 sec run. The suspension mods and traction bars were a definite improvement and the new MT 305/45-18 helped as well. Wish I could have stayed longer to play with tire pressure, but I am sure there will be more time this summer. I am sure if I ran at Steve's track in Canada 11's maybe 10's would be no problem. LOL Thanks Dan for the track time and seeing all the guys, it was fun. [/quote']

1st-SHO ANY UP DATE ON THE TRACTION BAR KIT?

I will be posting a new topic soon with complete details and parts. Wanted to be sure all was good at the track first.

Boy that was close. I was thinking he was going to say the wife said HE WAS IN LIMP HOME MODE!!!! LOL

That's what I figured you guys would think! lol

12.31 at 111+ mph...

I just went to my track and with colder weather and tailwind I got 12.12 at 113.69 mph...

My track is fast indeed, but in order to have good times, you need to be at the track on those days... Like me today. I go race at least 15 -20 times per season... So before you come up here, you guys should go when it's cold with tailwinds. That is the main difference.

Cheers!

Btw, firstsho Mike with his car, with a decent traction would have ran around 11.9 at 117+mph if he would have been with me today... DA today was 362 with tailwind and it was closer to 2000 at Milan that day with no wind. Given that every 1000-1500 DA is about one tenth, and that I had a tailwind, I would say that Milan is not a slow track... At Milan, on a cool day of October, with a tailwind and a well prepped track, Mike will have no difficulty to break into the 11's with his current setup. My estimate is 11.75 at 119 mph.

Good luck!

I think FirstSHO is under the impression that his car will easily run high 10's at that magical track of yours up in Canuck-land.

From here out, I'm gonna call B.S, on any of your "fast" times at "your" track unless there's (unedited) video proof there of...... time slips no longer acceptable.

Gauntlet thrown Steve, now go recharge them GoPro's of yours

I think FirstSHO is under the impression that his car will easily run high 10's at that magical track of yours up in Canuck-land.

From here out, I'm gonna call B.S, on any of your "fast" times at "your" track unless there's (unedited) video proof there of...... time slips no longer acceptable.

Gauntlet thrown Steve, now go recharge them GoPro's of yours

ha bpd you know it Canada may it's a 1/4 of km track and not a 1/4mi.LOL