Ecoboost Owner Forums

Tapatalk

larrylu

Just curious if Tapatalk is working for everyone else, or it it's not recognized by the new forum software. If not is it on the radar or will it be dropped. I've been hanging back waiting for Tapatalk to resume it's coverage and not venturing into the new unfamiliar format.

ADMIN is fully aware that Tap-A-Talk is not functioning at this time.

Due to Vbulletin5 being something of a Beta type of format or something, they are having a tad bit more difficulty than anticipated in getting it to play along nicely.

It has, and continues to be one of the things that is getting worked on.

Come venture into the "unfamiliar" format there larrylu and learn alongside the rest of us as we chart new territories into the forums realm of the internet, until Tap-A-Talk becomes functional once again.

Don't be scared. We're all learning, EBOF staff included.

Just for giggles I tried to sign into Tap-A-Talk this morning before crawling into bed & it appears to be functioning.

Can a few other members here please also try to sign into Tap-A-Talk & verify it is working for you as well.....

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I noticed it was functional this morning as well. Pleasant start to the day. I was used to the feature where all new posts popped up and then after reading they were gone unless you pressed the "all" tab. Great way to update on all that happened since the last visit. I'm not sure how or why but that capability is no longer there. Now the tab choices are "all" and "suscribed". Just mentioning it for whatever it is worth. I know that might just be the way it has to be, and I'm very pleased to get it back......period. Thanks again to everyone involved for all the work for our group enjoyment and benefit.

I noticed it was functional this morning as well. Pleasant start to the day. I was used to the feature where all new posts popped up and then after reading they were gone unless you pressed the "all" tab. Great way to update on all that happened since the last visit. I'm not sure how or why but that capability is no longer there. Now the tab choices are "all" and "suscribed". Just mentioning it for whatever it is worth. I know that might just be the way it has to be' date=' and I'm very pleased to get it back......period. Thanks again to everyone involved for all the work for our group enjoyment and benefit. [/quote']

I think they might be adding that feature. The TapATalk we have installed is still in beta form, a "test run" if you will. I'm sure one they release a stable version it should function just like the previous versions. Glad its working, I'll drink to that! :lol:

Taptalk does work' date=' eh sorta. While it does connect to site, but when looking at lastest participated it shows everything I have ever participated in. And marking posts read does nothing, so it compatibility is rough at best.[/quote']

Yes, unfortunately it's the best we have for now. It's on TapATalk to update it, it will send me a notification once they do and I'll upgrade it right away when it's available.