Ecoboost Owner Forums

365HP where?

I wonder though; at 380awhp what would MPG be like for casual driving? I know if you have a heavy foot it's going to be horrible--but do we go from 18mpg to 12mpg? Anyone here have close to 380awhp and can comment?
What are you getting on normal non-track days?

I wonder though; at 380awhp what would MPG be like for casual driving? I know if you have a heavy foot it's going to be horrible--but do we go from 18mpg to 12mpg? Anyone here have close to 380awhp and can comment?
Can you tell me again; what awhp do you have? Just want to compare to what I want.

bone stock with 93oct I pull 297whp. Have not dyno it with LMS Tune,will do next mounth before adding down pipe,x-pipe,and Meth.

I drive sensible but there are days when I just want to stick my middle finger out at the little pissant children in their rice burners and have them cry because their 20k car just got slammed by a Taurus SHO. Haha.

The issue is that the vast majority of ricers you're talking about are all show and no go. A stock SHO should have no problems taking them on. Heck a 412HP Mustang GT runs about high 12-low 13 second quarter mile time and well some SHOs can see that with a tune and CAI...

I drive sensible but there are days when I just want to stick my middle finger out at the little pissant children in their rice burners and have them cry because their 20k car just got slammed by a Taurus SHO. Haha.
The issue is that the vast majority of ricers you're talking about are all show and no go. A stock SHO should have no problems taking them on. Heck a 412HP Mustang GT runs about high 12-low 13 second quarter mile time and well some SHOs can see that with a tune and CAI...

I know this; it was just a blanket statement.

I would recommend adding mods on slowly rather than jumping all in. You might find your perfect combination for alot less money than you think. Each car is going to be a little different and react different to mods. My 13' recently dynoed at 310 at the wheels stock at Livernois. While it felt strong stock its an entire different car with their tune and cai.

Torrie uses a canned tune and then you do data logging and you send back and he does even more tweaking to better dial you in. Livernois will probably do the same I would guess if you couldn't bring it in for a dyno tune. That being said a dyno tune will get you there much faster than sending in logs.