Ecoboost Owner Forums

Custom Exhaust today.

Ok so today I did a experiment with my exhaust on the recommendation of my exhaust guy. He replaced the resonator with a dual in dual out Magna Flow muffler and deleted the 2 factory muffler. Now it sounds really good. Similar to Flip-4-SHO quieter than expected but good. Now I do have a drone that I have to see if I can live with, but other than that I very happy with it. Pics coming soon. Thanks again Flip for getting me off my a$$.

Ok so today I did a experiment with my exhaust on the recommendation of my exhaust guy. He replaced the resonator with a dual in dual out Magna Flow muffler and deleted the 2 factory muffler. Now it sounds really good. Similar to Flip-4-SHO quieter than expected but good. Now I do have a drone that I have to see if I can live with, but other than that I very happy with it. Pics coming soon. Thanks again Flip for getting me off my a$$.
Can you share the Magnaflow part# ?

• 4 weeks later...

OK. After living with the exhaust for a bit. Was wondering if there is now not enough back pressure. When accelerating and at higher rpms, it seems as if it needs a bit more back pressure. I'm no expert at this. Anyone had similar experiences? Should I worry about this or is this normal and what is desired for our cars.