Ecoboost Owner Forums

Wish me some luck....

bpd1151

my damn arm is still numb. Annoying.
Oh no not the trigger finger!! LOL

I do have this nifty mini cooler type thing that's filled with ice and a lil bit of water.
Maybe you can convert it into a W/M injection system.:bolt:

Glad all went well and get well soon!!

MelC

Them coolers are really cool, when my mother had her knees replaced they gave her 2 of them. And they are still being used to this day by family and friends that have had similar surgeries. Tip instead of ice cubes, freeze about 4 bottles of water. And just rotated 2 in and 2 out to the freezer again. That way you don't have to keep emptying and refilling the cooler.

To it easy and don't over do it, you got a lot of yet to do on your ride. You don't want to be the only one left in the 12's this summer when the rest of are running 11's LOL

Take it easy and don't over do it, you got a lot of yet to do on your ride.

You don't want to be the only one left in the 12's this summer when the rest of are running 11's LOL

Ha! Now that last part made me laugh.

Much needed to i'll add..... thnx Chris :thumb:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I do desire to beat his Brick.... but it'll all be in good fun.

I have a great feeling about whenever all of us do arrange an EB Forums get together, I think it's gonna be a real blast!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Glad everything went OK and your recovering. Had my shoulder "repaired" once and it blew.

It would be awesome to get EB owners together, and I would love to see that meet in the midwest!

Archived