Ecoboost Owner Forums

Mufflers replaced!!!

I had my factory mufflers replaced with flow masters today and i really like the way the car sounds now. Its not to loud but is just enough when u stand on it. Now for my k and n typhoon cold air intake. Should be here next week i want to hear them turbos spool and everybody says on here the k and n is the most audible so next is the pod gauges as i already have the livernoise tune (93) octane installed!!!

I had my factory mufflers replaced with flow masters today and i really like the way the car sounds now. Its not to loud but is just enough when u stand on it. Now for my k and n typhoon cold air intake. Should be here next week i want to hear them turbos spool and everybody says on here the k and n is the most audible so next is the pod gauges as i already have the livernoise tune (93) octane installed!!!

Which muffler number did you go with?

Ya it does sound great. I forgot to mention that along with replacing the mufflers the shop removed the resonator thats in front of the duel mufflers in front of the converter. With just the muffler swap i could hardly tell any difference but after the resonator delete it sounded much deeper. Very nice from a six cylinder!!!

After doing some reading here I saved the $$, paid a local shop $100 and just had the mufflers removed, car sounds really good, I'll record some video tonight and up load a link. Also the car sounds (and responds) great with the K&N Typhoon on it.
Ya i would like to hear the muffler delete and k and n. bet it does sound good!!!

After doing some reading here I saved the $$, paid a local shop $100 and just had the mufflers removed, car sounds really good, I'll record some video tonight and up load a link. Also the car sounds (and responds) great with the K&N Typhoon on it.
I want to hear it also...and how much if any drone without mufflers?