Ecoboost Owner Forums

Were did everybody go?

FLIP-4-SHO

I feel like a cheapskate for NOT spending the 10 bucks! Without this site, I would probably never gotten the tune for my MKS! The tune, along with this site, has provided me with more pleasure than an I ever would have imagined. For some reason, that other site is blocked from my office computer. I can get there from home but not from where I work. It is the only automotive site that is blocked. Geez....you would think my company expects me to actually work when I am in the office!
Many thanks to 12SHOMAN for diagnosing and fixing my problem of not being able to access the other site from work! I now have 5 automotive sites to keep track of! I am not complaining - I get value from all of them!

Mark' date=' Yeah, I wrote that in haste during an immense period of frustration trying to navigate here. I definitely got far more value here than 10 bucks worth, been a Premium for 2 years, and yes, got more than 20 bucks worth. I am just so disappointed now...........[/quote']

I understand your feeling of disappointment...I also am disappointed. I just made the "ahh, come on" comment because I really think most people got their money out of the site. However, I pretty much agree with the sentiments expressed in this thread.

I still feel ecoboost owners forum is a great info source with great members. Although not perfect, the simply no nonsense real world input and experienced based comments are a Godsend. Ive been through various other forums throughout my performance Ford History that were plagued with cliche's, politics and well for a lack of better terms shitbirds whose only purpose was to stir the pot. Hats off and many thanks to those who establish and maintain this site, I applaud your efforts. Great kudos to the vendors too you are a credit to the hobby.

I still feel ecoboost owners forum is a great info source with great members. Although not perfect' date=' the simply no nonsense real world input and experienced based comments are a Godsend. Ive been through various other forums throughout my performance Ford History that were plagued with cliche's, politics and well for a lack of better terms shitbirds whose only purpose was to stir the pot. Hats off and many thanks to those who establish and maintain this site, I applaud your efforts. Great kudos to the vendors too you are a credit to the hobby.[/quote']

My sentiments exactly. This site has been informative and active, and well worth my ten dollars!

I've been slammed at work and on the road, so haven't posted much lately.

sorry' date=' but this site lost me and many others when the format changed. As I warned, dont change what the community wants. the community will go else where.[/quote']

While a relative newbie here...the switch to the new forum software was a big problem. It appears whoever is running this site doesn't have the time needed to make it run properly. It ran fine before the switch but since there theres been a bunch of bugs that shouldn't be here. I check in over here once a day, but been mostly over on the other site that seems like its going to be administrated better so far.

Nothing wrong with belonging to multiple forums, but not supporting them properly like what is happening here is a good way to kill the community off...and we are small enough as it is.

For me it has been well worth the money here. even with the changes. Yes I did prefer the old version much better.

I understand about why the change (better spammer software I guess)

But this software v5 could be better.

Who is this admin that has been gone and anyone know this person?

Will this site charge my card annually? Was it a one shot deal? or do I have to initiate it and it's not auto.

If there is a way to save this site and make it better it should be.

Lots o info here. I would love to see it continue to grow.

For me it has been well worth the money here. even with the changes. Yes I did prefer the old version much better.

I understand about why the change (better spammer software I guess)

But this software v5 could be better.

Who is this admin that has been gone and anyone know this person?

Will this site charge my card annually? Was it a one shot deal? or do I have to initiate it and it's not auto.

If there is a way to save this site and make it better it should be.

Lots o info here. I would love to see it continue to grow.

FLIP I have been a member of EPF from the beginning and a member here from EBOF 2ND month of it's beginning so will I stay a member of all 3 forum(TCCA) i'm in. But (Q) WHY DID the Adim change the forum with out asking the members? (A) We don't own the forum. Some company does who is making money on our love for our cars. The same thing almost destroy TCCA forum. EPF was started by a I.T.-GUY who own the forum software a ($100.00 a yr) so a company will not just change thing when they want to.

• 1 month later...