Ecoboost Owner Forums

Photo Shoot

You should be glad you live where it doesn't snow...tough to hand wash the SHO when it's 15 degrees outside....

That's what the heated (and air conditioned) garage with a floor drain and running water is good for. It's tough though to minimize the amount of sand that finds its way to the drain. Follow the wash up with a blow dry from the Air Chamois and I don't need to worry about doors freezing shut either. ;)

-Rod

That's what the heated (and air conditioned) garage with a floor drain and running water is good for. It's tough though to minimize the amount of sand that finds its way to the drain. Follow the wash up with a blow dry from the Air Chamois and I don't need to worry about doors freezing shut either. ;)

-Rod

You a urinal away from the perfect garage.

-Rod

LOL Rod, Add a tv, couch, beer fridge and a lockable door and you got the perfect ManCave.:whoo:

C.

Hmmm, urinal, that's a good thought.... I do have the beer fridge (not a kegerator) and lockable door. :) The SHO still rests in the garage if the weather is less than ideal (still have the Supercar tires) and it doesn't seem to mind that the thermostat never lets it get below 45 F.

-Rod

Archived