Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hello from NW Illinois

sixtn39

Hello EcoBoost owners. My name is Mike and I live in Freeport, IL, nearby which are lots of great curvy roads waiting for my new SHO that I have enjoyed riding on my Goldwing in the past.

I am picking up tomorrow a White Tri-Coat 2011 SHO from Amato Ford in Mukwonago, WI. This beauty has EVERY option available for a SHO and only has 8700 miles. Besides a pretty good deal I talked the dealer into selling me a 7 yr/125,000 mile PremiumCare extended warranty at their cost which should be around $1950.

I am a avid forum reader currently enjoying 2 Goldwing, a Honda Element (wife's car), Garmin Zumo and Honda Odyssey (which I will be saying goodbye to in a day or 2) forums. I also have registered on the Taurus Car Club of America.

My wife has not seen the new car yet (only pictures) and we are both excited to join America's best car company, Ford, for a long future I hope.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147[/ATTACH]

post-246-14253229242_thumb.jpg

Lots of Illinois Taxpayers on this site.... Welcome!!!!!

Yep, and our numbers are expanding!

Muahahahahahaha :RpS_flapper:

Welcome aboard Mike! Glad to see you found our humble abode and as others have stated, looking forward to your involvment here, your experiences with the SHO, etc etc :thumb:

I ride all roads, especially the alphabeted County blacktops. Any paved road south of LaCrosse and west of Madison I have probably ridden at least once. WI 60 along the northshore of the Wisconsin River is a great ride. The Great River Road on both sides of the Mississippi always calls out to me. Prairie du Chien is a great destination.

Archived