Ecoboost Owner Forums

What Is The Non-PP Sway Bar Size?!?

racerx78.......

I swear, you are a man after my own heart.

Fellow forums member darreli was an inspiration to me in the performance mods arena, and I must admit, with your overall tone, and line(s) of questioning as it relates to aftermarket, performance mods yourself, I suspect I may be honing in on your future threads/posts as much as I did Darrell's :thumb:

IDK what size the Non-PP Sway Bar is...... but I like your think'n about upgrading.

I wonder if you'd conisder taking on the proverbial torch for suspension related upgrades? I.E. placing inquires and pestering suspension vendors?

I have a pal that works over at H&R and he was quite helpful in locating the proper parts for my "How-To" on the Rear Camber Alignment stuff for our lowered SHO's.

Let me know, and btw, if it hasn't been suggested to you before, it would be quite helpful for you to take pictures of your various mods from beginning to end, and then type up a nice "How-To" for other members to benefit from......

I've done a few myself, and I know others have as well, it's a lot of fun learning from others, and it's also rewarding to receive the thanks afterwards, not to mention the mere satisfaction of doing something on your own.

Keep us posted on whatcha find out.

Ha bpd' date=' I was thinking that 2010-12 preformace pk came with upgraded s-way already? And is the 13's p-pk s-way drifferent?[/b']

10's-12's PP does have the upgraded suspension, including a larger sway bar. Not sure if the 13's are different even beyond those model years.

I'm sure racerx78 will find out soon enough.

Oh yea, btw, delete your double post silly gazoo.

From what the Ford dealer said after looking at the 2010 & 11 order sheet and from what i've seen in reviews. The PP for 10-11 consist of better brake pads, re-calibrated steering, sport mode w/"true off" advanced trac programming, shorter 3.16 final drive ratio & 20 rims with summer tires. The 2012 introduced new sway bars, springs and shocks as a part of the package. I've worked with one dealer and they couldn't find a listing yet for the PP parts for 2012. I'll wait until the end of next month before i make a moved just in case they show up in their system.

racerx78.......

I swear, you are a man after my own heart.

Fellow forums member darreli was an inspiration to me in the performance mods arena, and I must admit, with your overall tone, and line(s) of questioning as it relates to aftermarket, performance mods yourself, I suspect I may be honing in on your future threads/posts as much as I did Darrell's :thumb:

IDK what size the Non-PP Sway Bar is...... but I like your think'n about upgrading.

I wonder if you'd conisder taking on the proverbial torch for suspension related upgrades? I.E. placing inquires and pestering suspension vendors?

I have a pal that works over at H&R and he was quite helpful in locating the proper parts for my "How-To" on the Rear Camber Alignment stuff for our lowered SHO's.

Let me know, and btw, if it hasn't been suggested to you before, it would be quite helpful for you to take pictures of your various mods from beginning to end, and then type up a nice "How-To" for other members to benefit from......

I've done a few myself, and I know others have as well, it's a lot of fun learning from others, and it's also rewarding to receive the thanks afterwards, not to mention the mere satisfaction of doing something on your own.

Keep us posted on whatcha find out.

I can't deny that i fact i like cornering just a tad....LoL. I've been looking into what can be done to help the car corner better without killing the ride. I do plan on having some fun in the SHO. I've seen one video out there of a SHO AutoX'ing. I'll be fixing that. I've been looking at doing any AutoX even that is in town so i can get better at driving this car. Next year i'll probably get the car out to Mid-Ohio. By then i should have everything sorted out.

Also for any work i do i'll make sure to document everything completely, so i can share. The Mazda site i am on is one of the best community sites i've ever seen. Most of the advancement for the MS3/6 platform has come out of that site, and its all due to members actively giving back. So I'll do what i can here.

Archived