Ecoboost Owner Forums

DaveE's Fusion Sport Build

dave- looking good, love the ford designs, they really work on your car. like the wheels as well, just wouldn't want to detail them & especially the wheel behind them. the one advantage of more open wheels is the ease to get to the wheel portion to clean. same deal w/conti grill bruce, she looks pretty high maintenance to me. weather so nice down here, this weekend had a cars & coffee deal to take her to. they really are kind of neat, short & come & go as you want besides get to rub elbows with some of the exotic imports. just remember the main rule don't park next to the star, find you a nice upper class one but stay away from star, people rubbing all over your ride to get pic of star. but is fun to see the eye candy riding in the star!!!!!!!!!

did my usual, don't part next to the star, 2 or 3 lambo, multi ferrari, lots of my other club first class mopars, a couple from ford unlimited but found myself a nice camaro ss to park next to. these guys for most part aren't show guys so can only assume if they don't open the engine bay must not be too clean, anyway a side angle. with guys look at my sho not the sswestportcc2017_zpsh1ulpqzl.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...