Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hello From Connecticut

Smokeio

Glad to see that you heeded my suggestions and decided to come over to the good side of being an EcoBoost owner! :welcome:

You will enjoy a friendly atmosphere here, with great (contributing) members, as well as great vendors who support the EcoBoost platform.

Don't forget to mention to other fellow EB owners you know about this site, so that they to can also enjoy the benefits of being a member here :thumb:

Again, glad to see you :wave:

Mike

Hello everyone. New member and new SHO owner. Thanks to those of you who pointed me in the right direction. This looks like a great forum for those of us who have the EcoBoost. Nice to be loved.......

Welcome Smokeio.....glad to have you along as we are all new members

Enjoy your stay and share your experiences and questions about the new SHO with us .

Congrats on one fine ride.

C.

• 2 weeks later...
Glad to see that you heeded my suggestions and decided to come over to the good side of being an EcoBoost owner! :welcome:

You will enjoy a friendly atmosphere here, with great (contributing) members, as well as great vendors who support the EcoBoost platform.

Don't forget to mention to other fellow EB owners you know about this site, so that they to can also enjoy the benefits of being a member here :thumb:

Again, glad to see you :wave:

Mike

Thanks again Mike for also steering me here as well. I will try to spead the word on the MKS forum as I am able!

And, welcome smokeio for a newbie even newer than you. LOL.

Thanks again Mike for also steering me here as well. I will try to spead the word on the MKS forum as I am able!

And, welcome smokeio for a newbie even newer than you. LOL.

Welcome TSS, lol, glad to have you along and we're all new here at Ecoboost Owner Forums. No worries.

Colin.

Archived