Ecoboost Owner Forums

1st Upgrade to the SHO lol

Congrats on popping your mod list cherry!

Tint looks nice, way to start it off :thumb:

I agree with fellow member mjhpadi....... go rock a tune next, you won't regret it, not at all.

Continue keeping the community posted as your mod list expands :wave:

Mike

Welcome to the SHO, Vnmous1. As you can see we are the same, as they used to say on Sesame Street.

Although I didn't purchase mine there, the home town Ford dealer that I visit for service is...ta da...Fairway Ford, here in Freeport, IL. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]315[/ATTACH]

post-246-142532286472_thumb.jpg

post-246-142532286472_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys...yeah this Fairway is here in SoCal. I might be interested in smoking the tail lights a bit or if those 2013 Taurus lights fit right in I might do that...next on mod is intake, custom exhaust and a tune...just debating on the air raid or k&n

Sent from Sprint Samsung Epic Touch 4G

If you are thinking of doing the taillights, check out Lamin-X they make tint for our cars, it's what I used on mine. They offer several different shades. Here's a shot of my taillight...it is Smoke(17%):

IMG_5142.jpg

I like the way that looks! I might give that exact same setup a shot!

I think I have to correct my earlier statement' date=' after thinking about it, I believe this is gunsmoke (12%) not the Smoke (17%) tint. Sorry for any misunderstanding.[/quote']

Haha it's all good didn't order any yet lol...how's it holding up?

Sent from Sprint Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Mike, I have done the ultimate mod to my Flex.... "VINYL WRAP to make it look exactly like your SHO"!!!

Tell me how I can turn off the damn SIREN....... LOL

Bwahahaha.... :mod: :mod: :mod: :mod:

Speaking of lambo doors...... here's my previous build before the SHO came into my hands:

Newcarpetingforshows003.jpg

Newcarpetingforshows004.jpg

Newcarpetingforshows002.jpg

More pics here -----------------> http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/bpd1151/

:angel: :angel: May she R.I.P. as she died 06/06/09 in a double rollover *sigh* :angel: :angel:

:focus:

Archived