Ecoboost Owner Forums

1st Upgrade to the SHO lol

Welcome to the SHO, Vnmous1. As you can see we are the same, as they used to say on Sesame Street.

Although I didn't purchase mine there, the home town Ford dealer that I visit for service is...ta da...Fairway Ford, here in Freeport, IL. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]315[/ATTACH]

post-246-142532286472_thumb.jpg

post-246-142532286472_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys...yeah this Fairway is here in SoCal. I might be interested in smoking the tail lights a bit or if those 2013 Taurus lights fit right in I might do that...next on mod is intake, custom exhaust and a tune...just debating on the air raid or k&n

Sent from Sprint Samsung Epic Touch 4G

If you are thinking of doing the taillights, check out Lamin-X they make tint for our cars, it's what I used on mine. They offer several different shades. Here's a shot of my taillight...it is Smoke(17%):

IMG_5142.jpg

I like the way that looks! I might give that exact same setup a shot!

I think I have to correct my earlier statement' date=' after thinking about it, I believe this is gunsmoke (12%) not the Smoke (17%) tint. Sorry for any misunderstanding.[/quote']

Haha it's all good didn't order any yet lol...how's it holding up?

Sent from Sprint Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Mike, I have done the ultimate mod to my Flex.... "VINYL WRAP to make it look exactly like your SHO"!!!

Tell me how I can turn off the damn SIREN....... LOL

Bwahahaha.... :mod: :mod: :mod: :mod:

Speaking of lambo doors...... here's my previous build before the SHO came into my hands:

Newcarpetingforshows003.jpg

Newcarpetingforshows004.jpg

Newcarpetingforshows002.jpg

More pics here -----------------> http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/bpd1151/

:angel: :angel: May she R.I.P. as she died 06/06/09 in a double rollover *sigh* :angel: :angel:

:focus: