Ecoboost Owner Forums

New From KY...

scotng

Welcome, glad you found us! You've come to the right place. Please feel free to ask any questions about the car, we have a bunch of very knowledgeable people here. Everyone here will provide you with all the help they can if you have any questions. Again, glad to have you, hope you and your wife enjoy the SHO.

Welcome :welcome:

Glad you heeded my suggestion, and decided to head on over to our wonderful EcoBoost community :thumb:

As others have said before me, you've come to great place, with fantastic, knowledgeable, contributing members....

As well as having a bunch of out of this world supporting vendors, who not only support this site, but also the entire EcoBoost platform!

Be sure to take advantage of their wonderful products and yes, pics of your SHO are definitely a must!

Again, welcome :wave:

Mike

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Thanks Mike...this is more along the lines of what I was looking for in a forum, so I appreciate the heads up. Pics to follow...The H&R's will be installed tomorrow. Its going back to the dealer for a couple dings, so depending on their schedule I will post pics before or after I install the wheels. Its a white one.....:)

The wheels I've decided on...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]320[/ATTACH]

post-296-142532286475_thumb.jpg

post-296-142532286475_thumb.jpg

Thanks Mike...this is more along the lines of what I was looking for in a forum' date=' so I appreciate the heads up. [/quote']

Yea, pretty much, if not ALL of us, defected from certain other communities for similar reasons (wanting more of a forums community that supported our actual platform) so you will find yourself surrounded by similar owners, similar cars, etc.

Biggest thing we can suggest is letting others know about our new home so we can grow collectively :thumb:

Love those rims you posted up, can't to see 'em on the car.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Welcome scotng, glad to have you along. Yes please post up pics of the SHO and of the wheels pre and post install. We love pics and mods here and love drooling over everyone's ride.:cheerful:

No worries about asking questions and thanks in advance for searching first. As you have already guessed, you'll find a ton of questions, answers and subjects in the archives.

We all look forward to your experiences with your SHO and are here to help if we can and to learn too.:)

I was down your way (Bowling Green) last Sept. with my bro to visit the Corvette plant and museum and do a little sightseeing. Loved the visit and the people there: very hospitable.

Cheers,

Colin.

Archived