Ecoboost Owner Forums

Now this is how Ford SHOULD be advertising the Taurus SHO!

And rumor has it those will start airing in the form of commercials this week. Hopefully Ford doesn't do like Mitsubishi did years ago with the 3000GT and attempt to deny warranty claims of people who had documented Internet posts of them treating their cars like the commercials.

-Rod

And rumor has it those will start airing in the form of commercials this week. Hopefully Ford doesn't do like Mitsubishi did years ago with the 3000GT and attempt to deny warranty claims of people who had documented Internet posts of them treating their cars like the commercials.

-Rod

Just saw the commercial about 30 minutes ago!

-Rod

That reminds me... way back when... I had a Jeep CJ-7... used to go out in the woods every weekend and beat the snot out of it! I basically had a standing Monday morning appointment at the dealership to fix stuff! I was always waiting for them to deny my warranty claims sighting abuse... and of course my argument was going to be, "Well, your commercials show Jeeps doing all this abusive stuff..." Much to my surprise, they NEVER denied a single claim... I'm talking crank, axles, axle seals, etc... Loved that Jeep... LOL

Great video's! I too read that Ford will be advertising the SHO more heavily this year.

These video's make me wish I had the Performance Pack so I could override the various nanny controls. I can't even slide around in the snow, haha.

I've been seeing a combination of all four of these videos appearing on television in just the last few days.

Watching them on big screen flat panel certainly adds a new sense of depth & appreciation for the commercials.

Very cool of FORD I must say... :hail:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Archived