Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hood Stripes & side Twin Turbo sticker on, H&R Springs in, Now what's next? Spacers?

You did a "How To"' date=' that's why I knew the measurements for the letters.:thumb:[/quote']

Oh..... I thought I had just PM'd those to you. Either way, cool :thumb:

Now everyone can use it in that case then..... now carry on :couch2:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Very nice FLIP-4-SHO. Now it's easier for me to spot your SHO when I'm in the Orange County area.

I need help from the community though...

I have a service appointment at the dealer this Monday and I can not bring myself to take out my LMS tune and bring it back to stock. Whenever I pick up the SCT, I start sweating and it's not even hot outside.

Mike - do you have anything in the "How-To" thread that takes care of this problem?...LOL

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tim and I were just sayin that's next!

That's funny you should say that. Just need the heat gun.

Well, turns out I did do a "How-To" on the trunk lid re-arrangement..... Mark reposted it earlier, but it was excised due to it having been a double post.

Although his efforts certainly did not go unnoticed..... nor should my "How-To" for that matter. That being said, here you go:

http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/showthread.php?81-quot-How-To-quot-Rearrange-Your-Trunk-Lid-Badging-Emblems

......and MelC.... I do not have a "How-To" on either removing your LMS tune file, or the emotional distraught and/or anxiety, grief, loss, for having done so

:Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

Sorry bro :couch2:

Very nice FLIP-4-SHO. Now it's easier for me to spot your SHO when I'm in the Orange County area.

I need help from the community though...

I have a service appointment at the dealer this Monday and I can not bring myself to take out my LMS tune and bring it back to stock. Whenever I pick up the SCT, I start sweating and it's not even hot outside.

Mike - do you have anything in the "How-To" thread that takes care of this problem?...LOL

I just returned mine to stock. Not hard at all using an SCT Tuner. You do it just like installing a new tune, except you keep going to the "Return to Stock" option, and then hit select. Have key on, but car off. And when it's done it's memory thing follow the instructions on the screen (hit select - again). Takes about the same amount of time as loading a tune file. When done, you turn off car and follow screen instructions. Mine said "Stock Tune successfully loaded".

If you get any comments regarding possibly having flashed the ECM... you need to say that the battery ran completely down one night, or make up some other excuse for having unhooked the battery cables, which will cause the same marking on the ECM.

• 3 weeks later...
One of our fellow members here sells them thru eBay. There is a thread with the info. Thanks.

This is correct. Fellow EB Forums member ClassicCars (real name Ken) is the producer and seller of these items.

Feel free to PM him for details, etc. etc. :yo:

FC who did your side stripes? I really like.

I ordered the SHO graphic (bottom trim) and rear panel from Ford Custom Graphics. They use 3M products. Then I had a local installer put them on in Alexandria, VA.

http://fordcustomgraphics.com/choose.php?carType=taurus

There a little expensive, but they maintain your warranty. The dealer didn't want to even touch the install (for fear they would mess up the graphic), so I went with their local 3M installer, which meant if they messed up - it was covered.

Hope this helps!

Paul (Firstcontact1977)

Archived