Ecoboost Owner Forums

GoPro Hero 2 Testing..

Scrming

How old was your first one? I got mine in Aug. 2011... Not sure of the model? I forget about having it... need to keep it in the car.

Bought my first one in October... it's just a Hero 960... the idea will be to run two cameras so have the multiple angle thing going! Cool picture in picture thing.. Very easy to do in Adobe Premiere...

Hhhmmmm....

Mute the audio.

What happens (placed at that angle) when a rock kicks up & breaks the lens?

Quality of video is pretty impressive.

Surprised the Officer who was camped out (screen far left that you passed) didn't pull out after you (God forbid you get caught recording a public official here in IL, they'll whack you with a Felony).

Pretty neat if you can turn the roof of your Flex into one GIANT solar panel to keep your multiple GoPro's powered up throughout several recordings.

Ummm.... what else, put some Armor All on dem there tires son.

In the event you decide to purchase a 3rd GoPro, be sure to place that one onto the hood facing you, to capture that shit eat'n grin plastered across your face when spank'n your local teenie boppers in beat up lil ricers with fart cans out the rear.

Or better yet, to record the oh shit look on your face the next time Officer friendly does actually pull out after you rather than choosing to finish his coffee / doughnut / McDonald's / etc. Etc.

Now that'd be pretty funny & you can name that angle the "bpd shot".

:D:P :what:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Hhhmmmm....

Mute the audio.

What happens (placed at that angle) when a rock kicks up & breaks the lens?

Quality of video is pretty impressive.

Surprised the Officer who was camped out (screen far left that you passed) didn't pull out after you (God forbid you get caught recording a public official here in IL, they'll whack you with a Felony).

Pretty neat if you can turn the roof of your Flex into one GIANT solar panel to keep your multiple GoPro's powered up throughout several recordings.

Ummm.... what else, put some Armor All on dem there tires son.

In the event you decide to purchase a 3rd GoPro, be sure to place that one onto the hood facing you, to capture that shit eat'n grin plastered across your face when spank'n your local teenie boppers in beat up lil ricers with fart cans out the rear.

Or better yet, to record the oh shit look on your face the next time Officer friendly does actually pull out after you rather than choosing to finish his coffee / doughnut / McDonald's / etc. Etc.

Now that'd be pretty funny & you can name that angle the "bpd shot".

:D:P :what:

"Oh, my gosh, Mr. Officer, this is Ford Flex.. it's not fast at all!" LOL! Actually, didn't break the speed limits... but yeah, exhibition of speed.. LOL

I thought the IL laws about filming police was ruled unconstitutional? I know there was the big uproar of recording audio...

The GoPro is housed in a VERY TOUGH housing!!! So you break that, not the camera... I think the lens in the housing is actually replaceable also...

Was thinking about putting the B camera on the hood looking back at the cars... so many possibilities

Yeah the tires were a bit dirty from the weekend travel down some dirt roads... Not a big tire shine fan though... LOL

For the record the Meth tune was NOT loaded! LOL!

I was just trying to think of how many ways I could've razzed 'ya in one post.

Love the video in all sincerity.

One lawmaker attached a provision to a bill which would've allowed recording of officials legal, but that never even mad it off of committee from what I understand down in Springfield.

So it quietly went away.... and all remains status quo. Nothing's changed.

Go figure, I mean look at how many crooked Politician's IL has churned out as of late, do you think they honestly would allow themselves to be eaves dropped on carte blanche?

Ummm nope, not here.

I was just trying to think of how many ways I could've razzed 'ya in one post.

Love the video in all sincerity.

One lawmaker attached a provision to a bill which would've allowed recording of officials legal, but that never even mad it off of committee from what I understand down in Springfield.

So it quietly went away.... and all remains status quo. Nothing's changed.

Go figure, I mean look at how many crooked Politician's IL has churned out as of late, do you think they honestly would allow themselves to be eaves dropped on carte blanche?

Ummm nope, not here.

LOL! Yeah, I figured your were.... BTW... anyone care to calculate the extra drag adding a GoPro adds to the Flex? LOL!

Archived