Ecoboost Owner Forums

Car & Driver review 2013 SHO

EcoBoostSHO

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2013-ford-taurus-sho-first-drive-review?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+caranddriver%2Fblog+%28Car+and+Driver%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

They seemed to like it for the most part. I didn't realize the 2013 was even quieter inside? That isn't what this car needs. :D Unless I missed it they didn't even mention all of the new upgraded cooling parts (tranny/oil). Still a decent review though and a very nice car... (Don't read the comments though...people can be so cruel. :faint2:)

I can tell you for certain the 2013 SHO is quiet and that is one of the reasons I purchased the car. Very little road or wind noise. The motor is quiet but you can hear something under hard acceleration. I’m sure some people will want more noise but I’m happy with the way it is…….. for now.

The park itself option works great. In no way is this version slow as I was amazed how quickly the wheel turned! I was certain it turned too quickly as the nose of the car came close to rear of the car in front of me. The system definitely did a better job of parking than I could do. I was laughing my a$$ off as I watched it work.

You cannot get a 2013 with pp and acc.

Mike

The park itself option works great. In no way is this version slow as I was amazed how quickly the wheel turned! I was certain it turned too quickly as the nose of the car came close to rear of the car in front of me. The system definitely did a better job of parking than I could do. I was laughing my a$$ off as I watched it work.

Mike

Then it has improved from the version I tested on a 2010 MKS....which is good to hear!

Archived