Ecoboost Owner Forums

Thinking of Buying a 2013 SHO

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well' date=' it's official now. I have a 2013 Tuxedo Black SHO with PP. Thanks for everyone's help and insight.[/b']

Oh WOW!

I never thought (given all of your posts openly debating back -n- forth) that you'd actually pull the trigger & purchase one.

Seemed like you were steering down that path of NOT getting one.

But alas, look at you, pull'n the old hat trick and fool'n us all.

Well a big 'ol CONGRATS to you on your '13 SHO purchase!

Very cool indeed :thumb:

I'm jealous mainly due to your LED tails.

As ALL of us have been saying all along, you'll love the car and I highly doubt you'll have any regrets.

Especially once you start toss'n in a few performance upgrades here & there.

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Well' date=' it's official now. I have a 2013 Tuxedo Black SHO with PP. thanks for everyone's help and insight.[/quote']

Congratulations on your new ride. It's a beautiful car indeed :RpS_thumbup:! Some enhancements I wished I had on my 2011 are on the 2013. Now bug the heck out of Rick at Livernois's to get that tune for the 2013 :whip:

Oh WOW!

I never thought (given all of your posts openly debating back -n- forth) that you'd actually pull the trigger & purchase one.

Seemed like you were steering down that path of NOT getting one.

But alas, look at you, pull'n the old hat trick and fool'n us all.

Well a big 'ol CONGRATS to you on your '13 SHO purchase!

Very cool indeed :thumb:

I'm jealous mainly due to your LED tails.

As ALL of us have been saying all along, you'll love the car and I highly doubt you'll have any regrets.

Especially once you start toss'n in a few performance upgrades here & there.

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Mike. I can already tell I'm going to have to be careful in it. You don't hear and feel the speed like in the mustang so it sneaks up on you. I looked down and was doing 105 on the way home with it. I still think I will miss the rear wheel drive but I don't think I will regret it.

Well' date=' it's official now. I have a 2013 Tuxedo Black SHO with PP. thanks for everyone's help and insight.[/quote']

:hurt:Where's the PICTUREs????? No really, it would be great to see a few photos of the new car and congrats for the purchase...hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us!

:hurt:Where's the PICTUREs????? No really' date=' it would be great to see a few photos of the new car and congrats for the purchase...hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us![/quote']

I only have one, not very good, Iphone picture. Once I get a few more this week I'll post them up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]596[/ATTACH]

post-366-142532287033_thumb.jpg

post-366-142532287033_thumb.jpg

Archived