Ecoboost Owner Forums

New guy from ATL

Airportguy770

I've been lurking for the past couple weeks, figured I would finally introduce myself. Last month I picked up a 2011 SHO PP. I love the car it's a blast to drive, and the most comfortable car I've owned so far. With a baby on the way it'll be staying stock for a while. Any other SHO owners in ATL.

I've noticed you've been lurking..... and not posting.

Glad to see that you've decided to come out from amongst the shadows and finally post up though :thumb:

In an official capacity, welcome aboard :welcome:

Thus far, this has been a great place since it's launching a mere 4.5 months ago......

Growing every week and we certainly look forward to your contributions :yo:

Any questions, feel free to ask, otherwise, enjoy :wave:

Mike

I've been lurking for the past couple weeks' date=' figured I would finally introduce myself. Last month I picked up a 2011 SHO PP. I love the car it's a blast to drive, and the most comfortable car I've owned so far. With a baby on the way it'll be staying stock for a while. Any other SHO owners in ATL.[/quote']

Welcome and congrats on the '11 with PP. also congrats on the forthcoming baby ---

I'm sure there's a few ATL owners here.

C.

Out of curiosity why is your name airport guy?

I ask cause I'm about to graduate with a BS in Professional Aviation. It would be awesome to see another pilot here.

First, :welcome: Airportguy, glad you joined us, and hope you love the car. @mhenne4-may be Yankee by birth by Southern by choice, I spent a lot of my adult life in the South, college in S. Carolina and Florida, and worked in Florida and Louisiana quite a bit. Also not a pilot, but have been an aviation buff for my whole life, so congrats on your impending graduation! Nothing I like better then flying and diving! And again, welcome airportguy, hope you enjoy it here.

Yankee by birth.. Born in CT. Moved to ga when I was in high school.

No pilot here. I'm a ramp supervisor and load master

Mod bug is starting to be to me. Getting harder and harder to keep this car stock. I sold my 2011 mustang GT before I got married last October, which I regret. Selling the car, not the marriage LOL. Wasn't exactly a family car plus my wife can't drive a stick.

I've been lurking for the past couple weeks' date=' figured I would finally introduce myself. Last month I picked up a 2011 SHO PP. I love the car it's a blast to drive, and the most comfortable car I've owned so far. With a baby on the way it'll be staying stock for a while. Any other SHO owners in ATL.[/quote']

Hi Airportguy HAY I AM NOT THE ONLY SHO IN ATLANTA NO MORE!!!!!!!! What color is your car? My car is Kona blu with custom painted wheels.[ATTACH=CONFIG]466[/ATTACH] I live in dec. work in cobb. We are going to Atlana motorspeedway to night for FRIDAY NIGHT DRAG join us to night $20.00 all night racing $10.00 just to look. Registration start at 6:00pm racing start between 6:30 an 7:00pm

post-237-142532286861_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286861_thumb.jpg

I've been to the drags at AMS a few times, I live 15 min away in Stockbridge It's always a good time. Unfortunately I work nights so it's tough for me to make it out there we will defiantly have to make plans to go out there. Just have to plan about a week or in advance

[ATTACH]467[/ATTACH]

post-303-142532286864_thumb.jpg

post-303-142532286864_thumb.jpg

I've been to the drags at AMS a few times, I live 15 min away in Stockbridge It's always a good time. Unfortunately I work nights so it's tough for me to make it out there we will defiantly have to make plans to go out there. Just have to plan about a week or in advance

[ATTACH]467[/ATTACH]

I work night too

Shoot me a group invite. I would love to meet up with some of you guys down here in the south

The more the merrya (We are from the south) and I live in A-lan-a NO T's LOL:) I invite you too join SHO-OFF the SOUTH Group. Let me know if the singe up for the group is working right. I started the group right after I join EBF because there wasn't a south group, but I'm a old guy and was new to this forum stuff AND DID NOTE KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING THEN. I'm a Ford man and SHO MAN from way back. Owned a 93 SHO(Green) and 2000 went to ford to buy a brand new SHO and dealer said no more SHO 's I was so HURT!!!!!!!:( BOO-WOO BOO-WOO ON FORD , So just had to get a new (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA):dance:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]468[/ATTACH] Here you go But how does bpd make picture show in full screen?

We all use Photobucket. It's free, go create an account then download your photos to your album. From there you will have a choice of 4 options, if you copy the bottom option and paste it here the picture will be full size. Just a hint, don't post large pictures, resize them at Photobucket and then post the smaller version here...I believe most of mine are 680 X 480 or 400 X 400.

PS-The only reason I know how to do this is because Mike taught me!:yo:

Random question. Anyone have tint installed?? If so; have any recommendations. I've used solar eclipse before up in Buford' date=' but was hoping to find somewhere closer with a good reputation. South of ATL preferred.[/quote'] I was thinking about tint but If I put one more thing on the car (My old lady) she going make me sleep in it LOL.

Archived