Ecoboost Owner Forums

Back to the future!

steve142857

Hey guys! Finally, after the winter, the new season has begun and I am glad to be back with you guys (I moved forum after several invitations). I look forward to chat with you guys again. I have enjoyed my gauge pod during the winter and I went to the track this weekend and the car is ready and pumped. I had a few runs in the 12.6's with most of trap speed between 110 and 112mph! Unfortunately, I won't have the budget for meth injection kit this year, but I have a few minor aesthetic mods in mind for the summer (plastidip and decals perhaps)...

As I use to say : Cheers! ; )

Steve

Steve Steve Steve, Steve Steve....

Glad to see you back on the net once again! :wave:

In an official capacity, welcome :welcome:

Our new home here has been quite the pleasant turn around from other communities we've been a part of.....

Lot of familiar faces that you'll easily recognize.

Please consider becoming a PREMIUM MEMBER as the annual $10 membership helps maintain spam security programs....

We are all glad you've arrived here, your transition will be seamless, and we look forward to your contributions here.

BTW..... that Meth Kit..... it fk'n rocks! :thumb:

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Steve Steve Steve, Steve Steve....

Glad to see you back on the net once again! :wave:

In an official capacity, welcome :welcome:

Our new home here has been quite the pleasant turn around from other communities we've been a part of.....

Lot of familiar faces that you'll easily recognize.

Please consider becoming a PREMIUM MEMBER as the annual $10 membership helps maintain spam security programs....

We are all glad you've arrived here, your transition will be seamless, and we look forward to your contributions here.

BTW..... that Meth Kit..... it fk'n rocks! :thumb:

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Glad to be back aboard. I am now a proud premium member! I spent a few hours reading around the many threads that I had missed. Still a long way to go to catch up. I'll start writing soon, all that reading brings back the passion... not that I didn't have it anymore but :

1 ) winter is a mood killer

2 ) tranny issues (that I prefer not to elaborate on this forum) is another mood killer (hint, don

3 ) $ spent on the car is starting to reflect on the overall budget... 2 recent cars, wife doesn't work, private schools, vacations, etc. Also, the gas here where I live is way higher than you guys in the US. Just to give you an idea, I find it so cheap when I go to the US and fill up the tank! It cost me 100$ to fill it up last week! And it was not even empty! Octane 94 was 1.58$ per liter which was about 6$ per gallon!!!

But I'm back and happy about it...

Archived