Ecoboost Owner Forums

Permachrome 20's on MKS

I had these put on last week. Loving the look, but even more excited about the durability claims....my polished aluminum were starting the look bad (corrosion around the center caps).

OLD:

mkswheel.jpg

NEW!!!!!!

upclosepermas.jpg

mkzrearcornerpermas.jpg

permasside.jpg

Thanks all.

Being able to drive there was great. I drove there, got the new rims (they had a set in stock), and left them my old rims - no having to deal with core deposits or shipping etc. Before I got them, I honestly did not care if they were chrome or polished. I just wanted something durable for MI winters. Now that I have them, I really love the chrome look!!

And it looks like your MKS matches your home!

Funny, but true. We just had the house resided to this color last summer and I never even thought about it until I drove the MKS home and noticed that they were a darn close match. Several people have commented on exactly that.

Just checked your photos again' date=' boy those wheels do look great. And it's pretty cool with the house/car matching colors...kinda neat if unintentional coincidence![/quote']

Totally unintentional.... here is another photo when my Tahoe and our Caddy both matched the old color...unintentional as well.

100_0192.jpg

Archived