Ecoboost Owner Forums

Sucking noise when climate control is on?

Anybody hear a weird like air leaking or sucking noise every once and a while when the car has the climate ac on? Almost like a vacuum leak suction noise. Doesn't do it often. Almost like it's sampling the cabin temp or something.

Had that and eventually the AC condenser went completely. I was told it's a somewhat common issue. Ford even changed the condensers they were using. I found this out the hard way as it took a month to fix! Had to ship the new one from Canada.

The seat cooling is a separate small blower located under the seat that blows cabin air through the perforated seat insert panels and is not connected with the A/C. You can hear it running easily especially on high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The seat cooling is a separate small blower located under the seat that blows cabin air through the perforated seat insert panels and is not connected with the A/C. You can hear it running easily especially on high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I know this. I was merely stating that it is also annoying.

Wow, maybe I should be buying the Premium care plan. 300 miles left on warranty and I'm almost afraid.

Had that and eventually the AC condenser went completely. I was told it's a somewhat common issue. Ford even changed the condensers they were using. I found this out the hard way as it took a month to fix! Had to ship the new one from Canada.

Archived