Ecoboost Owner Forums

OK I'm guilty... I joined the forum as soon as I bought my 2010 SHO, stole some ideas from others, and I am on my way. I have lamin-x'ed my tails with Gunsmoke and plasti-dip'ed my grille (razor parts only). Starting with simple cosmetic then going towards performance. I will post some pics soon as it stops with the much needed rain (a rarity in TX).

Looking forward to seeing the photos. Where are you located in Texas? A friend in El Paso told me that they were having rain today, and that it's pretty rare. BTW, I got all my ideas for mods from others here, so steal away!

Thats the best part about our community. We all share the ideas and most view the "stealing of mods" as a nod of respect to the original person who thought of it.

I'm interested to know where you are in Texas as well. I'm here in Louisiana and would love to meet up with some members near me.

I will post some pics soon as it stops with the much needed rain (a rarity in TX).

Look'n forward to them (the pics).

Glad you're enjoying the community and as others have posted, we all lean on eachother for ideas.

To that end, happy modding! :yo:

Looking foward to the pics as well. Nice group of guys on this forum! I wish I had an SHO so I could use some of the great ideas here too. I seem to be on my own MKS Eco Island here. Tough for a guy who loves to mod.

Live in San Antonio for all of those curious, and luckily not many SHOs around here. Definite next cosmetic mod are the hood stripes... then over time (and some wife approval) performance mods to include an intake, exhaust and finally of course a tune.

Most of the mods talked about on EBOF will fit all EB cars. Obviously those that involve cosmetic changes won't. Besides... your MKS looks great just the way it is! You can always do a big wing... LOL.. or the Visual Garage antenna cover.

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I was referring to cosmetic stuff. I always get afflicted with the mod bug when I get a new car - mostly cosmetic stuff. I am going to pass on the wing, but maybe I will go for the chrome pillars, curb feelers, and coffee can exhaust tips......

• 2 weeks later...
you go to any car shows/meets i live in the fort worth area

The only car show I've been to the last 5 years is the one at the State Fair. I've gone the last 5 years and that was where I first fell in love with the new SHO. It was silver, of course. Is there a SHO club in North Texas?

Archived