Ecoboost Owner Forums

Latest MIB3 Video Spot Featuring Taurus SHO

bpd1151

Was watching American Idol earlier tonight with the kids, when about halfway through the show, this cool video appeared which was a commercial for both the new Men In Black 3 movie due out this Summer (of 2012) as well as serving as an advertisement for Ford, and it features a new, late model Ford Taurus SHO in several areas throughout the 30 second spot.....

I thought maybe some of you would find it kind of cool :noidea:

I know I did :thumb:

Here's the link-------->

Nice Vid. Notice in the video that it is a 2012 yr model that they use for the movie.

Then when going around the track it is the 2013 yr model.

Nice spot. Love the MIB movies. Anyone see the Avengers yet? That was cool! No SHO tho :(

I grew up reading comics. I've seen the Avengers three times already! Loved it!!

I hope your wives are holding a gun to your head making you watch idol! Your man cards are on notice! :D

The Hulk was redeemed in this movie. The last two Hulk movies were ok. Ruffalo's performance in The Avengers was the best take on Banner/Hulk yet.

I hope your wives are holding a gun to your head making you watch idol! Your man cards are on notice! :D

The Hulk was redeemed in this movie. The last two Hulk movies were ok. Ruffalo's performance in The Avengers was the best take on Banner/Hulk yet.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Man card..... Holy cow! I bet DWTS too! J/k

I hope your wives are holding a gun to your head making you watch idol!

Your man cards are on notice!

Going out on a limb here......

However, I am handing in my proverbial "man card" for revocation purposes respectively.

Why?

Well, not only do I VOLUNTARILY watch A.I. but........

I also actively participate in the voting process, yeah baby :thumb:

Have done so for each year the show has been broadcast.

Not afraid to admit, and nor am I apologetic for having watched/voted all these years either.

It's just an added bonus that FORD happens to sponsor the show, and has great commercials, including having the TAURUS SHO advertised as well.

Big props to FMC for their involvement :hail:

Forget about the ad... WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE IDOL THIS YEAR??????

I usually have a favorite, but the last 4 are all pretty good. Judges seem to be favoring 2 however.

Oh yeah, and btw, before I forget, although I might not agree with it, and I am by no means a fan favorite of either of these two......

However, as far as 2012 is concerned, I believe keeping in mind the voting trends, and the judges openly viewed "favorites".......

I believe this years top two dueling it out for the title will be:

Joshua Ledet and Jessica Sanchez.

Although I kind of like Holly Cavanagh personally :spy:

• 2 weeks later...
Forget about the ad... WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE IDOL THIS YEAR??????

I usually have a favorite, but the last 4 are all pretty good. Judges seem to be favoring 2 however.

AI fan-but no vote. Aged with Steven Tyler-daughter grew with Journey, and what is not to like about JL (from a male POV). RS-no no no!!!

Fave this year-PP. Not best vocalist-but best artist/musician.

commercials are cool.

Archived