Ecoboost Owner Forums

2013 fender vents on a 2010 SHO

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just ordered mine from Gaudin Ford in LasVegas. $89 shipped. This is the price shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. He says they're coming from Tennessee and will have them Monday.

This is the best price I've found, so if anyone is interested, you can call Kelly @ 702-249-1044.

PN's:

DG1Z16178A

DG1Z16178B

Well after a couple of phone calls, I got mine Fed Ex'd overnight and they arrived today. I used my, um...., Ford discount :whistle:, and got them for $76 including the overnight shipping and tax. Problem is that same part number is used for 2010-13, the year is what's different and of course, 2013 fender vents are not in the system yet. They all come from Memphis apparently. So thanks guys for giving me more insight on where to look. :thumb:

I just ordered mine from Gaudin Ford in LasVegas. $89 shipped. This is the price shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. He says they're coming from Tennessee and will have them Monday.

This is the best price I've found, so if anyone is interested, you can call Kelly @ 702-249-1044.

PN's:

DG1Z16178A

DG1Z16178B

Did you get them yet?

They only had the two. Just called them. Said they can order more. Call them. 866-514-4981. Alex.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, They look good. I tried to order from them, but I have to order in person. Oh well, too far to drive during the week.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]581[/ATTACH]

I also swapped out the fog lamp bezels, for some matte black one's off of a 2010 SEL.

I'm really dig'n those black LED surrounds! :thumb:

Very nice choice..... the Red/Black Color Theme has ALWAYS played well off of each other.

Obviously it goes w/o saying the side vents look great as well.

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

These are super easy to install.

There is one guide pin located to the rear of each badge. then, along the outer edges, there are simple tabs. Essentially use a plastic putty knife to gently pry it out to remove it.

Simply pop the new one into the , seems to me that parts numbers (and pricing) should be pretty simple to post up.....

I mean the part numbers alone are right there on the label applied to the box the new badges came in..... just say'n :nod:

So you remove the old badges from outside or do you have to go inside the fender to pinch the clips?

So you remove the old badges from outside or do you have to go inside the fender to pinch the clips?

From the outside.

I already posted this information, along with pictures, on "How-To" (remove) the old ones.....

Check post #12 within this thread :RpS_rolleyes:

I slid a thin card behind the the fender insert to protect the paint and then used a thin plastic putty spreader to push down on the clips enough to release it. The plastic spreader I used was pretty wide so it was able to press on several clips at once on top. You can also pull the inner wheel well liner and have easy access from the back.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]582[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]583[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]584[/ATTACH]

Finally came in today, way easy to install. I also swapped out the fog lamp bezels for some matt black ones off a 2010 SEL.

Do you happen to have the part number for those black bezels? I'm really digging the black look behind the LED strip.

I just found this site while looking for the "SHO" vents. I have a 2011 and I am loving it. Can you tell me where you got the center caps with "SHO" on them? I just have the "FORD" one's that came on it when I bought it. I haven't performed any body modifications yet, but I have tinted the windows nice and dark. Thanks,

Welcome aboard there PeepSHO.

Glad you found us, as I think you may be in that small group of members here who found us completely on their own and no one referred you. Kinda cool :thumb:

Be sure to post an 'intro' thread when you get a moment so others can acknowledge your membership here accordingly.

As far as those center caps go, that member found them on eBay but I think the seller is no longer to be found.

If that is confirmed by the owner who has them on their car as you see them posted here within this thread, well.....

I would suggest that you can still have them made on your own by simply popping out your OEM centers and bring them to a local sign shop and have them cut out of vinyl.

In other words, do the entire back ground in a solid black vinyl, then separately letter out the logo on top of that in w/e color variant of your choosing.

As an added level of long term durablility, either shoot some clear coat over the entire center cap yourself out of a rattle can, or pay a body shop to clear them for you.

Simple enough all in all.

Mike :yo:

Why don't you see what the price is from our fellow EBOF Supporting Vendor Unleashed Tuning owner Mr. Torrie McPhail & his FastPartNetwork?

I'm absolutely positive he can do significantly better than that!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I asked my Ford dealer a quotation for those side vents... LOL!!!!! 183$ for the pair! Ouch... I had in mind if I can negociate them both for under 100$' date=' I'd buy them, but at that price, I'll wait for the rush to pass... 183$!!! Still can't believe it![/quote']

Try Gaudin Ford in Las Vegas. They shipped the set to me in Texas for $89. Should be the same price anywhere in the US.

Archived