Ecoboost Owner Forums

2013 fender vents on a 2010 SHO

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]582[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]583[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]584[/ATTACH]

Finally came in today, way easy to install. I also swapped out the fog lamp bezels for some matt black ones off a 2010 SEL.

I found these bezels (from the part numbers you listed-thanks) on ebay. They are OEM. The only question I have, is the seller listed that these were combatible with 2010-2012. But he specified that these are not combatible with the SHO and/or vehicles equipped with adaptive cruise control. Anyone know if this is true? I think these would look better than the standard silver ones on there.

I asked my Ford dealer a quotation for those side vents... LOL!!!!! 183$ for the pair! Ouch... I had in mind if I can negociate them both for under 100$' date=' I'd buy them, but at that price, I'll wait for the rush to pass... 183$!!! Still can't believe it![/quote']

Steve, just a thought but maybe one of us could pick them up here and ship them to you and save you a large amount of money. I know getting things through Canadian Customs can be a bit slow after sending a few things to Showgun, but it could save you some money.

Just simply an uniformed eBay Seller.....

Those LED baskets are the same no matter if one has the ACC option, or not.

Stupid mistake on the Seller's part, that's all. They'll fit.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed, I have ACC on my SHO and I've had no problem with the black LED bezels. I like they look alot better than the stock silver ones.

Agreed' date=' I have ACC on my SHO and I've had no problem with the black LED bezels. I like they look alot better than the stock silver ones.[/quote']

I didn't think the ACC would be a problem, but I really like the silver better then the black ones, IMHO.

I found these bezels (from the part numbers you listed-thanks) on ebay. They are OEM.

PeepSHO,

If you plan on buying the bezels, Unleashed Tuning sells them for much less. Plus he is a supporting vendor for this forum.

http://www.trademotion.com/parts/index.cfm?searchText=AG1Z-17E811-BA&make=Ford&action=oePartSearch&siteid=318

http://www.trademotion.com/parts/index.cfm?make=Ford&year=&searchText=AG1Z-17E810-BA&action=oePartSearch&siteid=318

Thanks, but my husband already found them for me and they are even less money, but only by a few dollars on both. Also may be getting the vents for under $40 ea (plus shp).

I appreciate evryone's help. I really like this forum and the people here.

Steve' date=' just a thought but maybe one of us could pick them up here and ship them to you and save you a large amount of money. I know getting things through Canadian Customs can be a bit slow after sending a few things to Showgun, but it could save you some money.[/quote']

That is very kind, thanks! I will see in my list of mods what comes first and when I am at that point, if that is the best option I will certainly consider the offer. Merci!

I asked my Ford dealer a quotation for those side vents... LOL!!!!! 183$ for the pair! Ouch... I had in mind if I can negociate them both for under 100$' date=' I'd buy them, but at that price, I'll wait for the rush to pass... 183$!!! Still can't believe it![/quote']

lol i just got hit with this price too... :(

hello, i see other people quoted from there dealership and i know that mine in ny also quoted me 53 for each one, so i dont know y there telling you that, i would just call up ford headquarters or another ford dealership and order them, good luck

Guys, Read the start of the post. That's what I did and had a set in my mailbox for 89.00 (Total for Left and Right shipped!!!!)

(From Page 7)

I just ordered mine from Gaudin Ford in LasVegas. $89 shipped. This is the price shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. He says they're coming from Tennessee and will have them Monday.

This is the best price I've found, so if anyone is interested, you can call Kelly @ 702-249-1044.

PN's:

DG1Z16178A

DG1Z16178B

• 2 months later...

Bringing back an old topic. I was just at my body shop and got them to order the 2013 fender emblems. According to their pricing, the cost for these emblems is about 12 dollars each. However, I won't know for sure until they arrive and they get the bill. Just checked the Ford website and they list them at $53.00 a piece. But if you look at the first page of this thread at the drawing that mhenne posted, they are listed for like 12 bucks, which is what my shop quoted they have them listed as cost.

this is the best priced dealership and kelly is a great fair guy, i have ordered alllllll my parts from him and have been the cheapest by far even including shipping from him in vegas to me in NY,

Guys, Read the start of the post. That's what I did and had a set in my mailbox for 89.00 (Total for Left and Right shipped!!!!)

(From Page 7)

I just ordered mine from Gaudin Ford in LasVegas. $89 shipped. This is the price shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. He says they're coming from Tennessee and will have them Monday.

This is the best price I've found, so if anyone is interested, you can call Kelly @ 702-249-1044.

PN's:

DG1Z16178A

DG1Z16178B

Archived