Ecoboost Owner Forums

2013 fender vents on a 2010 SHO

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going to install my set now. Also got word from a friend' date=' my "other" appearance item(s) have shipped. I can't wait. Not gonna let the cat outta the bag, but I am excited and can't wait.[/quote']

This is like waiting for Santa....what is the other item....I might not be able to sleep waiting for the photos.

This is like waiting for Santa....what is the other item....I might not be able to sleep waiting for the photos.

Fender vents installed. I was on the fence on how they would look, but they look 100x better then the 2010 vents. No comment on my other appearance items, but will definitely take some before & after shots.

Fender vents installed. I was on the fence on how they would look' date=' but they look 100x better then the 2010 vents. No comment on my other appearance items, but will definitely take some before & after shots.[/quote']

That's how I felt about the fender vents, wasn't sure I'd like them but I agree with you...much better with the 13 vents.

New appearance item(s) arrived after FedEx was confused about where I live.

Yeah, FedEx does that to us all the time...several times have delivered to the wrong address and even after complaining, they have failed to do anything to correct it....not very impressed, I really see UPS or USPS doing a much better job and are no more expensive. Just to make sure you understand my displeasure with FedEx...they have delivered several times and my address is visible, and yet the still do deliver to my neighbors...even when someone is home! And not just my next door neighbor but to one's about a block away!!!!

:whistle: Waiting.........Still waiting......

Won't be tonight. Being the fussy bastard I am, I need to whip up something prior to installing. Should get back into it tomorrow after some paint dries over night.

As for FedEx, they have 2 packages they couldn't seem to deliver. Luckily the important one showed up today. ;)

Archived