Ecoboost Owner Forums

TUNING the 2013's......

EcoBrick Bob

Hahahaha yea well that person should've ran as fast as they could've in the complete opposite direction when the mere mention of "Hennessy" was uttered outloud.

As if there aren't enough issues surrounding their company as it is......

Not to mention their price points are way, WAY super high......

Combine those two factors together and that should've been enough of a cautionary flag to say politely "thanks, but no thanks".

Given Rick's response and his connects over at SCT, I'd bargain to say that Hennessy's Staff is blow'n the proverbial smoke up that person's rear end.

Their loss if they wanna keep pursuing it IMHO. :doh:

I believe fellow EBOF member RedCandySHO also has connects over at SCT to if I'm not mistaken..... maybe he'll chime in as well.

I just checked with SCT. No support yet on the 2013 SHO. They are looking for a 2013 SHO to do some development on if anyway here that has one and is in the Orlando area is interested.

Their website lists the 2013 Taurus 3.5L (non SHO / turbo engine), but not the 2013 Taurus 3.5L TT SHO. I mentioned it was a little misleading, so they are going to change the engine descriptions to include a SHO or other designation beside the engine description. Should be resolved later today.

Thanks a bunch RCS :hail:

We count on members such as yourself (with connects) as well as Vendors such as LMS (& Rick) to provide our members with concrete, definitive answers to dispel any nonsense floating around out there.

Thanks to both of you guys for clearing up this matter :thumb:

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I just checked with SCT. No support yet on the 2013 SHO. They are looking for a 2013 SHO to do some development on if anyway here that has one and is in the Orlando area is interested.

Their website lists the 2013 Taurus 3.5L (non SHO / turbo engine), but not the 2013 Taurus 3.5L TT SHO. I mentioned it was a little misleading, so they are going to change the engine descriptions to include a SHO or other designation beside the engine description. Should be resolved later today.

Good for you, thanks again!

:flypig::flypig:This is what the 2013 NEW owner posted... Henne$$ey took him for $$$$$$!:flypig::flypig:

"I ordered the MaxBoost 445 package from Hennessey. I'm totally stoked to see how this thing runs after the tune. $3600:flypig::flypig: for the Hennessey kit. Thats the tune, the Corsa catback, intercooler piping, CAI, badging and headrest embroidery."

I already questioned him about tuning for the 2013... but he claims they will have an e-mail tune for his SCT Tuner in a couple weeks.:flypig::flypig:

:flypig::flypig:This is what the 2013 NEW owner posted... Henne$$ey took him for $$$$$$!:flypig::flypig:

"I ordered the MaxBoost 445 package from Hennessey. I'm totally stoked to see how this thing runs after the tune. $3600:flypig::flypig: for the Hennessey kit. Thats the tune, the Corsa catback, intercooler piping, CAI, badging and headrest embroidery."

I already questioned him about tuning for the 2013... but he claims they will have an e-mail tune for his SCT Tuner in a couple weeks.:flypig::flypig:

That's an awful lot of money for badges and embroidery... ;)

I already questioned him about tuning for the 2013...

He claims they will have an e-mail tune for his SCT Tuner in a couple weeks.

Yea sure, a "couple of weeks" .

That's the EXACT SAME THING I was told by someone else supposedly fabricating my catless down pipes.

8 months later, 2 PayPal complaints, a Better Business Bureau complaint, and unable to file anything through the bank my Debit Card is issued through.....

And I'm still empty fk'n handed. :mmph: :mad2: :censored:

Given that both Rick (from LMS), as well as RedCandySHO (with his SCT contacts) have refuted that persons claims, I'd say he's in for a wait probably as long me.

Archived