Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hello everyone!

smokingozzy

I see Rick, Dan, and another Admin listed. I'll bet they had a big hand in it.

Cheers guys

C.

Late Model Forums owns the forum. I did the installation and built the site. Rick and Dan from Livernois are just a forum Sponsor. (Rick is also a Moderator). We reached out to them first after researching key players in the EcoBoost industry, and they were nice enough to let us bounce ideas off them on how to set this forum up. Unfortunately, this new version of vBulletin isn't very stable, which is why you saw them listed as Administrators. I actually just figured it out this morning and they are now under sponsor only.

Yes' date=' I really feel great here. Only thing is I would love to know who did all the work and got this started...a lot of us would like to give them a big THANK YOU![/quote']

You're Welcome. :D It feels rewarding when people think about the work behind the scenes!

I am glad everyone is enjoying it, I hope we can continue to grow and provide valuable information and tools to all EcoBoost enthusiasts.

Late Model Forums owns the forum. I did the installation and built the site. Rick and Dan from Livernois are just a forum Sponsor. (Rick is also a Moderator). We reached out to them first after researching key players in the EcoBoost industry, and they were nice enough to let us bounce ideas off them on how to set this forum up. Unfortunately, this new version of vBulletin isn't very stable, which is why you saw them listed as Administrators. I actually just figured it out this morning and they are now under sponsor only.

You're Welcome. :D It feels rewarding when people think about the work behind the scenes!

I am glad everyone is enjoying it, I hope we can continue to grow and provide valuable information and tools to all EcoBoost enthusiasts.

:RpS_thumbsup:

Archived