Ecoboost Owner Forums

Forgestar F14's with Nitto Invo's 275/40-20

:lol: All I can say is they will be offered by Livernois when the time comes.

Tempting... Almost happy that they aren't yet, it will allow time for me to gather the money and see how well you do with the new setup. BTW, your 12.41 sec, was it done with meth or no? I am confused... I will too be at the Livernois event end of June, looking forward to seeing y'all! I am hoping first for nice weather and if it's the case, maybe a low 12's would be nice...

BTW' date=' your 12.41 sec, was it done with meth or no? I am confused... I will too be at the Livernois event end of June, looking forward to seeing y'all! I am hoping first for nice weather and if it's the case, maybe a low 12's would be nice...[/quote']

That was done with NO meth, just program, intake and exhaust.

Impressive! Does the Airflow throttle body helps? I guess the conditions were very good to get that time! Congrats... !!'s just around the corner my friend. See you soon!

Steve

Not sure how much the throttle body helps, but it did make the car more responsive.

Tempting... Almost happy that they aren't yet' date=' it will allow time for me to gather the money and see how well you do with the new setup. BTW, your 12.41 sec, was it done with meth or no? I am confused... I will too be at the Livernois event end of June, looking forward to seeing y'all! I am hoping first for nice weather and if it's the case, maybe a low 12's would be nice...[/quote']

Thats awesome Steve, that you will be at LMS's event also. Looking forward to meeting you.

• 2 months later...
Nice! When we going to the strip?

When we get some cool weather. I will post dyno results and more info later and in the proper section, but I will tell you Dan was very conservative to begin with and absolutely NO fuel issues. Running very rich with no fall off.

Archived