Ecoboost Owner Forums

SHO Entered Into It's 1st Official Car Show....

Well, I had an old friend that harkened from the days of the Charger......

Who reached out to me recently after hearing about me having entered my 1st car show (still yet to occur, this coming Saturday, June 16th).....

Anyhow, he informed me that he has begun making custom signs that display the owners car along with all of the mods performed thus far.....

So I gave him my list, and he came up with the following design below:

CarDisplaySignLogo.jpg

So the image is currently in the hands of a sign shop that is printing it out on a large piece of vinyl, which they will attach to a 3mm thick piece of PVC, then laminate it with a hi-gloss laminate to protect it from abrasion(s), etc.......

Really excited about being able to properly display all the things I've done this far..... very cool indeed!

I should be getting my stands in tomorrow from UPS, so I should be all ready to go for the show......

Mike :thumb:

Mike I'm really diggin that sign bud.

I hope all goes well with the show.

It might help out if you had that smokin hot model friend upping the "aesthetic" value of things!

Thanks Hen! :hail:

I was really amazed at what my friend did. Basically, all I did was email him my mod list (up to this point) as well as a current pic of my SHO (w/ the new wheels ofcourse).

He bumped a few other projects out of the way, to make room for mine, knowing there were time constraints and he emailed me that image over the weekend.

I talked to my Sergeant (who owns his own sign shop) but he said he didn't have the right equipment to print this out like it needed to be done.

So he recommended a shop nearby, I consulted with them, and I fwrd'd the image off to them and they are in the process of fabricating it now.

I guess, by the way they described it, was they will be printing the image onto a large, 24"x36" sheet of hi performance white vinyl.

Which they will then apply to a black, 3mm thick sheet of PVC. Finally, in order to protect it from abrasion, etc. they will laminate the entire thing in high gloss laminate film.

I ordered these nifty lil signs display stands below, to help hold the PVC panel in place:

http://www.earlmich.com/product.php?productid=18501&cat=984&page=1&featured=Y

So I'm pretty excited to say the least to see how it all turns out.

As far as my model friend goes, she's unavailable as she is competing in the NPC National Bodybuilding Bikini Competition.

So, umm, yea......

Always next time. But I have other model friends on tap too...... so no worries :juggle:

Archived