Ecoboost Owner Forums

2013 SHO w/PP

Mac98SHO

Just want say hello to the forum, I recently traded my slighly modded 2007 Mustang GT for this shiny new SHO. This will be my second SHO I have owned, my last one was 1998 SHO before I traded it in on the 2007 Mustang GT. So far the cars handling and power has impressed me, hard to compare this to my Mustang but it is fun to drive thru the twisties.

I hope to get a tuner for it the future and will be tinting the windows very shortly, and some possible exhaust work. I figured I would wait to the SHO convention and see what others have done to the SHO's for exhaust.

Welcome from us good old boys down here in Hot ATLANTA. If the Convention come closer to home I will be there to. (Good Old Boy= good she said so/ Old at 55yrs I'm old/ Boy I still like playing with my toys [ATTACH=CONFIG]664[/ATTACH] 2011 DragonCon Parade here in ATLANTA:alien::laugh::welcome::RpS_cool:

post-237-142532287403_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532287403_thumb.jpg

Wow! Our EBOF membership has grown exponentially in just the last week or so!

Pretty damn cool for sure :thumb:

Well, in an official capacity, welcome aboard :welcome:

I know you've already been lurking through the site, and have found both helpful info, as well as seeing the posts from your fellow members.

EBOF is definitely a great community and i'm sure you enjoy your time here.

Also great to have a previous GEN SHO owner here as i'm sure we'll come to appreciate your knowledge and history of the SHO.

Thanks again for joining & we'll see each other at the National SHO Convention in mid July :thumb:

Mike :wave:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

:welcome: Glad you joined us....don't expect too much from the convention...the older SHO guys really don't offer much, you will find that you will gain much more info and knowledge from the people here...it's a great bunch and are willing to share their knowledge and help any way they can with your car questions.

Welcome to our community. We got a great group.

Congrats on the 13 w/ PP.

As per new policy you owe us a case of beer to be delivered. If you were to ask around about this rule, people would wonder what you were talking about.......but I swear it's legit! =P

Welcome from us good old boys down here in Hot ATLANTA. If the Convention come closer to home I will be there to. (Good Old Boy= good she said so/ Old at 55yrs I'm old/ Boy I still like playing with my toys [ATTACH=CONFIG]664[/ATTACH] 2011 DragonCon Parade here in ATLANTA:alien::laugh::welcome::RpS_cool:

Atlanta is not that far...

I have a few friends drive from California and Mass... to get to these SHO Conventions. I admit I missed the last few for variouis reasons, mainly I was at the Sturgis Mustang Rally the last 4 times.

BTW I like the your photo.....

Welcome to our community. We got a great group.

Congrats on the 13 w/ PP.

As per new policy you owe us a case of beer to be delivered. If you were to ask around about this rule, people would wonder what you were talking about.......but I swear it's legit! =P

How about "DALE'S PALE ALE"!

Archived