Ecoboost Owner Forums

New SHO Owner

VA_SHO

Picked up a new-to-me 2010 SHO recently. Actually traded a '10 Mustang GT for something more 'family'. Long time Ford follower and SHO appreciator and was only going 4-doors if I could own a "cool" dad car. Needless to say I'm loving every minute of it. Seems like a great group of people here and not a lot of the typical forum drama. Hopefully I'll be able to knock some mods out soon and contribute my share to the site as I learn about the EB.

post-443-142532293966_thumb.jpg

post-443-142532293966_thumb.jpg

:welcome: Glad you found us, and hope you enjoy the new car! We highly recommend getting the car tuned by one of our sponsors, either Livernois Motorsports or Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning. Both have done a lot with the Ecoboost and the tunes are AWESOME! It really will be the best performance improvement you can make for the money. Anyway, hope we can help you with any questions you might have about the car!

VA_SHO: I know exactly what you mean... I traded in my 05' Mustang GT and really looked long and hard for a "cool car" that was practical and better in the snow/winter. I wasn't really a Volvo, Audi, or Subaru man, although I'm not knocking them. I think you made a great choice, lot's of good information and wisdom on this board. Welcome! Andy

Officially..... WELCOME :welcome:

It's great to have you on board and your assessments of our EB community are spot on :thumb:

There are in fact a great group of members here, as well as outstanding EBOF supporting vendors!

Lots of great info posted here thus far, and we look forward to your involvement / contributions!

Keep us posted as your mod list gets under way..... I myself am fond not only of your color choice, but also had a lil flash back looking at the one pic you posted, as that is exactly how my SHO beast started out.....

Clean. Unblemished & ready for some personal attention from it's owner..... *sigh*

Once again, welcome!

Mike :wave:

Thanks for the welcomes from everybody! Really looking forward to getting the mods going. Just got my order placed for '13 vents and planning on tinting and badging next week. Then it's on to exhaust and tuner.

Welcome! Where in VA are you?

Thanks. I'm over in VA Beach, enjoying the sun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived