Ecoboost Owner Forums

Lower Front Chin Spoiler

Sorry to hear that Mike, I know my front rubber dam scraps when I pull out of my driveway, and I hate the sound! Really weird thing is that it does not scrap if I back out of the driveway...can't quite figure out why, because the driveway isn't steep at all or have any sudden height differences to the road. Anyway, did notice you mention that you are left-handed, nice to see another lefty out there. Gotta tell you I got a lot of looks when I carried my sidearm on the left side, also when in college I managed to find some left handed notebooks...what a pleasure it was not having the binding in the way of writing all the time.

Oh since we are disclosing wounds on the car, I do have a very small mark on the driver's side front fender when son managed to back the Sable into the SHO last summer, you really have to look to see it, but it still bugs me, but I actually didn't tear his face off when I discovered it!

Good for you Mark -- We've all done stuff like that at one time or another -- (sh) it happens.

Late last summer just after getting my new 'vette a walked past a T-Bar driver (yes heavy) that I had left standing by the wall next to the car and stepped on the end of it........after walking past, I hear this clunk and apparently it fell against the bumper and left a graze ....... again (sh) it happens -- we learn and take more care if possible and go on.

In the big scheme of things - no biggie.:dance:

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived