Ecoboost Owner Forums

Livernois, First to Tune 2013 SHO!!

Thanks for the replies!

Is the Taurus in the video really a 2013 SHO? If so' date=' someone grabbed the wrong fender vent cover for this car at Chicago Assembly... Thought all '13's had big SHO lettering within that vent cover? Maybe I'm wrong.[/quote']

Yes, it's definitely a 2013... it's our shop car.

-Rick

Is the Taurus in the video really a 2013 SHO? If so' date=' someone grabbed the wrong fender vent cover for this car at Chicago Assembly... Thought all '13's had big SHO lettering within that vent cover? Maybe I'm wrong.[/quote']

You would be incorrect...The car is a 13, it is the car that Rick posted pictures when Livernois obtained the car. And there is not doubt that the vent does say SHO.

• 3 weeks later...

And what A fine tune it is. I just had it done to my '13 SHO this last week then ran it at Milan with Rick, Dan and a bunch of nice guys from the forum. It runs much stronger than it did pre-tune. A fantastic job, really. And yes, the car is definitely a 2013... I ran against it yesterday. ;)

And what A fine tune it is. I just had it done to my '13 SHO this last week then ran it at Milan with Rick' date=' Dan and a bunch of nice guys from the forum. It runs much stronger than it did pre-tune. A fantastic job, really.[/quote']

Great meeting you last night out at Milan! And WELCOME to the Forum! (BTW... wrapping up the video editing shortly!)

Archived