Ecoboost Owner Forums

New member with 2013 SHO

stixx2002

Hi guys - I recently purchased a 2013 SHO with the performance package. I live in the western suburbs of Chicago and am looking forward to participating on this forum. More importantly, I think I am looking to:

Install a tune

Install a Air Raid CAI (still waiting for 2013 fitment confirmation)

Install a Corsa

That should get me started :RpS_drool:

Welcome! I am way south of I-80 so I am a downstate cracker.... How do you like that performance package? (mine is non pp). I just saw Livernois cracked the 2013 but the tuner only holds 1 performance tune at a time. I am sure you will enjoy it, they are awesome cars!

Welcome from the SHO-OFF the South Group. Many of our member live in or never Chicago' date=' a very good group of guys hopefully you will meet them in person. welcome to the club and have fun. PS what tune(all are welcome)?[/quote']

I am hoping to grab the Livernois tune

Welcome! I am way south of I-80 so I am a downstate cracker.... How do you like that performance package? (mine is non pp). I just saw Livernois cracked the 2013 but the tuner only holds 1 performance tune at a time. I am sure you will enjoy it' date=' they are awesome cars![/quote']

I am not sure I would be able to tell a difference between a PP and non-PP SHO. The only thing I do know is that I will have to swap out the summer tires come winter.

I am not sure I would be able to tell a difference between a PP and non-PP SHO. The only thing I do know is that I will have to swap out the summer tires come winter.

Well that PP has a better gear then my non PP so it should take off better. Also I dont know if the "sport springs" make a difference, I see many PP guys still going to Eibach or H&R springs. That said they have to be better then the mushy non PP springs. I am sure you know about the better brakes as well, and you already mentioned the 20 inch soft tires.

Welcome aboard :welcome:

Glad to have you join us here on EBOF!

Plenty of great members here, as well as outstanding Support Vendors!

Enjoy all of the info posted here thus far, and we look forward to your contributions :thumb:

Please consider becoming a supporting member. The whopping $10 annual donation (cost of a mere lunch mind you) helps us maintain SPAM Security Protocols.

Also great to have another Illinoisian joining the group..... we should have an Illinois mini-meet sometime this Summer :whistle:

3 weeks after getting the car ATLANTA had snow and ice on the ground for 2wks. The city was closes for a wk we have no idea what to do with that white stuff:grouphug: :lalala: But the summer tires did great! But up there were you have real snow and ice you will want some all-season ones. Rick over @LIVERNOIS said the PP will help your 0-60,1/8mi times and your auto-cross runs. 3 of us are SCCA members and run in the GS auto-x class. [ATTACH=CONFIG]739[/ATTACH] http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPoDZVFP-WQ

I STILL HAD THE DEALER TAG ON IT.

post-237-142532287468_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532287468_thumb.jpg

Hi guys - I recently purchased a 2013 SHO with the performance package. I live in the western suburbs of Chicago and am looking forward to participating on this forum. More importantly, I think I am looking to:

Install a tune

Install a Air Raid CAI (still waiting for 2013 fitment confirmation)

Install a Corsa

That should get me started :RpS_drool:

The Air Raid CAI fits... I had to free some slack up in the air Temp sender wire by popping a clip off fan shroud.

Installed on my 2013

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! We will be releasing the 2013 tunes to the public very soon. We're working on making the device so it is able to hold more than one tune as well.

I drove our 2013 non-PP tuned car today, then a customers tuned 2013 PP car and it's a huge difference. The PP car feels much quicker.

-Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Archived