Ecoboost Owner Forums

2013 Airaid?

I'm not aware of it....

But I would imagine it should be the same fitment.

Maybe David from Airaid will pipe up here when he gets back to work tomorrow. If not, i'll shoot him a PM on your behalf :thumb:

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Guest David@AIRAID
Hi guys - anyone have any luck fitting a 2012 Airaid intake on a 2013 SHO?

Hello stixx2002,

I just sent an inquiry to R&D. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Thanks,

David

• 1 month later...

Installed mine tonight on my 2013 and it fit great but I wasn't too fond of where the air temp sensor wiring sits now since there's not a spot to utilize the existing clip to hold it up. I also removed the tape but still barely had enough slack to clip the sensor on. I'll have to look at the clip on the fan shroud to see if that helps and I think I'll put a small section of wire protector around the hoses that it sits next to now. Besides that though I was very pleased with the kit.

Installed mine tonight on my 2013 and it fit great but I wasn't too fond of where the air temp sensor wiring sits now since there's not a spot to utilize the existing clip to hold it up. I also removed the tape but still barely had enough slack to clip the sensor on. I'll have to look at the clip on the fan shroud to see if that helps and I think I'll put a small section of wire protector around the hoses that it sits next to now. Besides that though I was very pleased with the kit.

Yes I popped a lower cllip and I went one step farther and I put a rubber washer on the top one as a spacer and got some more slack.

AirRaid Part #450-260 on my 2013 SHO w/ PP

[ATTACH=CONFIG]925[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]926[/ATTACH]

As Mac98SHO said, just needed to let off some slack on the air temp wire, but not a big deal. Took 30 minutes and only because I had to run around the house finding all the tools I needed.

post-466-142532288017_thumb.jpg

post-466-14253228802_thumb.jpg

post-466-142532288017_thumb.jpg

post-466-14253228802_thumb.jpg

Archived