Ecoboost Owner Forums

Average age of SHO owners

mhenne4

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 33... I owned a Lincoln LS at 23 and my second at 25, so I'm used to the "granny car" comments. The SHO has been different though... some people actually know what it is and what is stands for, unlike with the LS which was unknown to just about everyone.

29 here. Expecting a baby' date=' so I had to sell my 2011 GT. Wife wanted 4 doors and something Auto, I wanted something I could have fun with. It was a win win for us.[/quote']

I like your idea of having the baby. It''s about time guys helped their wives out! Those of us who were "Chicken" to do this, would like to know how it's going, and are just gushing to find out about labor and the delivery!

I too like fast runs to the speed limit more than serious speed ' date=' been there, done that already. Love the size and comfort too.....43.....not an SHO technically but same idea. Lol.[/quote'] I like going form 0-45mph as fast i can. I get to SHOw-OFF leaving the gas station or where ever but they((the COPs)) hear no wheel spin(love AWD) and the RADAR ONLY SHOw's 45mph. the COPs know some thing happen but they don't know WHAT . :frusty::bounce:

29 here. Expecting a baby' date=' so I had to sell my 2011 GT. Wife wanted 4 doors and something Auto, I wanted something I could have fun with. It was a win win for us.[/quote'] mist you at auto-cross had a good time. 98Silver/Saber came got a ride PRO-SS VETT Nearly wet his pain(not really) but you could see his smile all the way across the parking lot in the brite sunny day. :RpS_love::thumb::love:

Archived