Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hi!

kuruption

I've been lingering, figured I would introduce myself finally...

Couple weeks ago I picked up a 2013 SHO Candy Red w/ Black interior and performance pkg (as you guys refer to it, the "PP" which threw me off at first). Live in Southeastern PA near the MD/DE border about 45 mins from Philly, originally from NJ however.

Last few cars include 2 Lincoln LS's, an F150 an Expedition and now the SHO.

I've been lingering, figured I would introduce myself finally...

Couple weeks ago I picked up a 2013 SHO Candy Red w/ Black interior and performance pkg (as you guys refer to it, the "PP" which threw me off at first). Live in Southeastern PA near the MD/DE border about 45 mins from Philly, originally from NJ however.

Last few cars include 2 Lincoln LS's, an F150 an Expedition and now the SHO.

Welcome. Will be looking for you on Newark Main Street. I walk it almost every day. See very few SHOs. Be good to admire a new one. :RpS_w00t:

I'm still working on the mods department. I have had aftermarket radios installed in every car except my Expedition, but if I do something in the SHO, it will be integrated with the factory Sony Nav unit and will probably just focus on replacing factory speakers, adding subs and amps. I have some 3-way speakers that will require some fiberglass work to install, and now that I'm older, I'm not sure I want to spend all the time working on it. ;) We'll see though. I am also waiting for a finished 2013 SHO tune from someone, and that'll probably be in my future too.

So far, I've only done a hardwire of my V1 radar detector which took me a couple hours last Saturday morning. Pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hfxxd61c5cz7y0u/gDafBZnL3O I really don't have any "install" pictures, basically a relay, v1 hardwire kit, some crimping and running wires. Nothing special here, I think I've seen plenty of others who have taken apart their dashes. I'll probably be purchasing and installing a laser jamming system soon, that install should be more interesting and may result in some install pics.

If you want to see pics of the car, the few I have are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5i1xb3b3qv5moog/UrCYw25Oou

Archived