Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hi everyone - New F-150 Eco

xknoch

Just discovered this forum. Have had my '12 King Ranch since March. Lovin it!! Mileage needs help though. Round trip to Ponte Vedra Bch, FL from home (23 miles NNE of Pittsburgh, PA) yielded 17.5 mpg. Of course that was thru WV & VA mountains also??

Welcome to the site!

The mountains will definitely hinder your mileage. I've noticed on trips before, one to NYC where I averaged around 28mpg with cruise set between 70-75 and A/C on...and another from here in the Eastern Panhandle of WV to central WV (through the mountains), same speeds but no A/C, I only averaged around 25-26mpg. Of course this is in an SHO, but same principle.

In an official capacity, welcome :welcome:

We look forward to your involvement here, and please, when time permits, we'd love to have you post a few pics.

Enjoy all of the info posted here thus far, and contribute where you can....

This is a pretty cool forum, filled with a bunch of awesome members, and a host of outstanding Supporting Vendors.

Be sure to refer fellow friends to EBOF as our family here continues to grow, and also consider becoming a Premium Member for the whole whopping $10 suggested donation.

Thanks! :thumb: and once again, welcome :yo:

Mike :wave:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Archived