Ecoboost Owner Forums

wheel paint?

Have a 2010 with 20s. in washing yesterday noticed some curb rash on drivers side-wonder how that happened? Anyway-dealer can't give me a paint number. Anyone out there dealt with this and have a number or a very close match? Thanks in advance.

Have a 2010 with 20s. in washing yesterday noticed some curb rash on drivers side-wonder how that happened? Anyway-dealer can't give me a paint number. Anyone out there dealt with this and have a number or a very close match? Thanks in advance.

I had my wheels custom painted and had to touch up the silver. But I'm not home right now. but will get the code to you as soon as I can. [ATTACH=CONFIG]826[/ATTACH]

post-237-142532287644_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532287644_thumb.jpg

This may help:

http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi

I'm not sure if is "Sparkle Silver Effect (Wheel) M6389-W"

Or "Sparkle Silver Metallic (wheel) M6389"

I am sure it is one, or the other.

Here's the info off my bottle of PaintScratch paint: 2010 Ford, Sparkle Silver M C M6389

I have the bottle sitting in front of me as I type this.

Here's the info off my bottle of PaintScratch paint: 2010 Ford, Sparkle Silver M C M6389

I have the bottle sitting in front of me as I type this.

Big thank you to mjhpadi and gregoire for there quick and definitive responses. Ordered as I type.

mjhpadi-will be rolling through your neighborhood on the 11th. Short trip up 15 to Steam Valley (just north of Williamsport). Will keep a lookout for you as we go through and at obligatory stop at Country Cupboard.

Again, thanks.

Should a sticky be started with some of these codes?

Big thank you to mjhpadi and gregoire for there quick and definitive responses. Ordered as I type.

mjhpadi-will be rolling through your neighborhood on the 11th. Short trip up 15 to Steam Valley (just north of Williamsport). Will keep a lookout for you as we go through and at obligatory stop at Country Cupboard.

Again, thanks.

Should a sticky be started with some of these codes?

Very cool that you are going to be in my area, I would love to meet you since Country Cupboard is only a mile from my house. Sent you a PM and hope we can get together while you are in the area. However, I am surprised that someone is going to Steam Valley! Wife is from Trout Run and in-laws still live there. We also make several trips to Fry's Turkey Ranch each year. Hope to hear from you and look forward to maybe getting together.

Archived