Ecoboost Owner Forums

"How-To" Rearrange Your Trunk Lid Badging / Emblems....

LOL that does make sense. I havent been a member that long, so I dont think ive see all the changes you have done to yours. I did steal you hood design, and had a set made up in 3m Carbon though. I posted a bunch of pics of it in the "what did you do today" thread. But heres what im talking about.

4934D36C-62E3-4D2D-BE4B-8A2858F5B1B3-1392-0000011277C5FBCF.jpg

Sorry, but I can't see how the SHO letters don't look centered...unless you are talking in height on the flat part of the trunk lid. If that's what you mean, I think it looks fine as it is now. However, again, whatever you like best. But then again, I like the off-center look of some emblems....

• 2 months later...

Clean :thumb:

But for me, I've always liked having my badging left on, and in my case as applied here on my SHO, all stretched out.....

Kind of makes it easier to read as I'm blowing past unsuspecting people.

Not to mention those that are trying to keep up with me, very clearly see 1st hand, what the hell it was that just smoked their ass..... :eyebrows:

• 4 weeks later...

I like the de-badged look no matter what the car.

My SHO looks just like 83racecrew and I don't care if those I blow by know what I'm driving. They'll figure it out. All of that "junk" just detracts from the beauty anyway.

My 2 cents...it is hard to center things like letters in a closed area like the trunk lip. Very easy to spot errors. I say leave it alone or take 'em off.

Chris

Archived