Ecoboost Owner Forums

NERVOUS !! car surgery

casperl878

HELLO,

IM so nervous today, my baby black beauty is goin in for surgery today, i hope she comes back all in one piece and theres no problems and hope to get her back after today and hopefully tomorrow to get her back all better and updated, please all give a big :amen: lol,

I know from a psychological perspective, exactly where you are coming from Anthony.....

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and I hope the measurements I sent you are of some help to your shop.

Keep the community posted with any in progress photos that your shop may provide, as well as final install pics.

Good luck my friend :thumb:

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

EZZZZZZZZ BRICK!! COME ON BRO THATS NOT RIGHT, THATS LIKE SOMEONE THROWING A BRICK THREW YOU CAR WINDOW LOL:fencing:, BUT I HOPE UR JOKE ISNT TRUE AND THERE JUST not covering it up with extra time but he did tell me if during the procedure that if he "fudges" up on her that i would have to pay for the hood to get painted, so even though it maybe be a joke u might be right brick :doh:

Just hang on and post pics when you get her back.

I have suffered with you up until this point although mine is not getting any modifications.... Blasted sun shade wont stay down, been in a focus since Tuesday, just stopped on the way home and they have the part but it is not down.

Just an FYI your not the only one suffering... A focus that has been smoked in is no SHO.

sorry to hear that paul, im sorry to hear that but i hope u have ac at least in that focus and i wish i can say i have a focus meanwhile as i have just my 2 legs no car, lol but its all good i wish you the best and will post any pics i get of my car the bad ones and good ones, thanks bud

sorry to hear that paul' date=' im sorry to hear that but i hope u have ac at least in that focus and i wish i can say i have a focus meanwhile as i have just my 2 legs no car, lol but its all good i wish you the best and will post any pics i get of my car the bad ones and good ones, thanks bud[/quote']

OK you have suffered much more, I should have been more grateful for the Focus :RpS_biggrin: They just called and I got her back. Sun shade is on the "call first" list from Ford and they had not gotten permission (according to the service manager). They went ahead and changed it because it was obviously malfunctioning.

Got mine back, where is yours?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]829[/ATTACH]

not finish, just a quick pick, its straight out of the shop and has to go back to get touched up and finished up, so just a quick pic id like to share with you guys and will have more hopefully today if not early next week, please let me know guys whatcha think so far and honest opinions matter most, and i wanna give a big shout out to my ivory bro (mike,ebony+ivory lol SHO'S ) thanks for your help

post-453-142532287651_thumb.jpg

post-453-142532287651_thumb.jpg

AAAAGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! :fear:

I have a twin SHO running around out there :twitch:

I have a comment about the clashing grille, and other colors, but I'll refrain :tape2:

Otherwise, I would agree, a couple of pics from different angles would be awesome :thumb:

Bravo Anthony, you pulled this mod off, good job bro :clap2:

My thoughts exactly Mark!

I whole heartedly agree..... looks too "busy" with the clashing of three separate colors, all in such a tight, relatively confined area.

General rule of thumb is to roll with two primary colors and if a third color is to be utilized, it should be incredibly minimal / suttle.

Glad you pointed that out.

thanks guys and i do agree, i was trying to stick with the chrome and black theme cause i always liked that combo and to be looks sexy and stands out, but the vents i coulndt get chromed i looked into it and then i just went with a silver metalic paint to at least match my black metalic paint i didnt wanna have the vents painted just the plain silver/grey same color as the stripes, the chrome grill is in the plans to get painted black and then to leave the outside of the grill chrome, the SHO stripes on the hood i wanted to get them painted the same color as the heat extractors but they said that the paint wont stick on there well and would end up cracking? im not sure about that or y it wouldnt work or crack, any of you know if thats true or it should work? thanks guys

I'm not trying to be picky and find faults with any one's car. I can't say that I'm wild about the stock grill, but I haven't seen anything aftermarket that has wowed me. The Mobsteel grills look good, but just not what I'm looking for...but I'm not sure what the heck I want in a grill. Maybe I'm just to darn picky when it comes to the grill, so I hope I haven't offended anyone just trying to point out my thoughts.

Archived