Ecoboost Owner Forums

Few small things done

Is the EcoBoost under the SHO on the trunk lid a separate pc. or is one with the SHO and you had to split it?? If you had to split the two what did you use? How about a close up? I'm not fond of the EcoBoost part of that badge and I'd like to remove mine too! Definitely looks cleaner with it removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the EcoBoost under the SHO on the trunk lid a separate pc. or is one with the SHO and you had to split it?? If you had to split the two what did you use? How about a close up? I'm not fond of the EcoBoost part of that badge and I'd like to remove mine too! Definitely looks cleaner with it removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's one piece you have to split it. We had talked about getting inlays made that said twin turbo in place of the Ecoboost, but ended we needed to order 500 and they still would have been about 90 dollars a piece.

I used a dremel on mine to remove the "Ecoboost". That is of course, after I removed the emblem from the car.

P6123583.jpg

P6123581.jpg

I gotta admit I'm diggin' the look of the black lettering on your car. Looks sharp. But I really like the colors of the Ecoboost emblem, that's why I left mine on, and the Livernois emblem kinda compliments it IMHO.

IMG_5263.jpg

I agree I kinda like the contrast my Ecoboost emblems provides with the black of my emblems

[ATTACH]856[/ATTACH]

Side note, how was it removing with the razor blade. I figured most people use a dremol tool but I was surprised you said razor.

post-277-142532287935_thumb.jpg

post-277-142532287935_thumb.jpg

Yea I love magic mike and all the how to's he has done.

Side note again, isnt there a double standard with that movie? I guarantee that I there was a magic Michelle movie about female strippers husbands and boyfriends would catch so much shit for going to see it.

Archived