Ecoboost Owner Forums

Trunk space

Thank goodness for the new Sanky tap/kegs....you'd never be able to do it with the old Hoff-Stevens, Golden Gate, or Peerless kegs. I'm also betting those are all empty cooperage, the rear would be really sagging if they were full, with since there would be about 600 lbs if they were full!

Thank goodness for the new Sanky tap/kegs....you'd never be able to do it with the old Hoff-Stevens' date=' Golden Gate, or Peerless kegs. I'm also betting those are all empty cooperage, the rear would be really sagging if they were full, with since there would be about 600 lbs if they were full![/quote']

Yeah they were hurt but not dead 3 half barrels and 3 quarter barrels and about 150 peeps. I tried killing them for two days after the party but not enough help and too strong of beer to do much damage with the help I had. Had one Raspberry Wheat, Alaskan Amber, Blue moon, Sockey Red, Summer Blond and seasonal Blond. Good times were had by all.

When friends are amazed by my SHO and the room the cabin has' date=' I say....wait there's more. Open the trunk and show them that I can fit at least 5 dead bodies in the trunk. It would make a good mob car[/quote']

Had six in mine last night. Still had room for the shovel. Disregard missing person reports for a few days.

Archived