Ecoboost Owner Forums

Thanks Livernois / Rick

Got the Airaid and Stage 4 tune going finally yesterday. Really cool. Rick is awesome, and as others have mentioned, doesn't lose patience with noobs that have no idea how to work an SCT device hehe. You can definitely feel the difference. Stronger pull when the RPMs get up there, and the shifts, man oh man... So much better. Thanks Rick / LMS!

Got the Airaid and Stage 4 tune going finally yesterday. Really cool. Rick is awesome' date=' and as others have mentioned, doesn't lose patience with noobs that have no idea how to work an SCT device hehe. You can definitely feel the difference. Stronger pull when the RPMs get up there, and the shifts, man oh man... So much better. Thanks Rick / LMS![/quote']

Welcome to the stage 4+ club. Where in GA do you live? Me and Airportguy live in ATLANTA. We are going to SILVER DOLLAR RACEWAY Friday Aug 3 come and see what a LIVERNOIS TUNE can really do.

I AM THE FASTEST SHO IN GA. Step up and test me on youtube.

So, turned left onto a 2 lane last night behind a newer BMW 335i and he took off. I think it made him unhappy that he couldnt make my headlights be a little farther away from his rear bumper. Next light, the road opens up to a 4 lane. Well looky looky, we ended up at the front of the line side by side, waiting for the green. Pretty sure he is taking his import to the shop today to try and figure out why he was reading a 'Fast' oval on the back of my.. FORD TAURUS???? ;-) Thanks again LMS.

So' date=' turned left onto a 2 lane last night behind a newer BMW 335i and he took off. I think it made him unhappy that he couldnt make my headlights be a little farther away from his rear bumper. Next light, the road opens up to a 4 lane. Well looky looky, we ended up at the front of the line side by side, waiting for the green. Pretty sure he is taking his import to the shop today to try and figure out why he was reading a 'Fast' oval on the back of my.. FORD TAURUS???? ;-) Thanks again LMS.[/quote']

About the same story for me with a new 135i... The guy asked me if I really had 500hp under the hood... I said go ahead, we'll see ; ) He had a tune inhis 135i bringing it to 350hp instead of 300hp factory... I pushed it from 0-70mph... I was a good 5 cars ahead already... Next light, he gave me the thuumbs up and turned left... Always fun to do (always be prudent)...

Archived