Ecoboost Owner Forums

Midwest EBO Meet & Race September 8 & 9 Details

Paulford8

After debate most of us interested in meeting are free September 8 & 9. We also agreed on having a meet day followed by a day for drag racing. Here is the schedule as it is now.

September 8th 11:30am Meet at Gilmore auto museum

http://gilmorecarmuseum.org/

After we meet we can have lunch at the diner inside the museum and check out the exhibits.

Saturday night change! I am now proposing Four Points as it is cheaper then holiday inn. Description says they have a bar & grill open for lunch and dinner. Those staying can meet up for dinner and maybe share a couple cold beers.

http://www.fourpointskalamazoo.com/

September 9th 10:30 am meet at Stanton Dragway

http://www.midmichmotorplex.com/

Stanton has an open test day that Sunday. Schedule says 10-4 so it is probably tech at 10am race 11.

Please chime in if you are planning on coming. If a bunch of us can get together this might be something we can try annually, possibly at different locations.

i am def. serious in going but i will be waiting to hear from all others first as like i said i wanna know and hope alot of people will meet and be down to meet and hang out for the weekend as its a decent trip from ny, i would also maybe come a day or 2 early as maybe i can meet up and can maybe some help on installing my meth kit, but im willing to come and stay for a few days at a local hopefully no that expensive hotel since ill be there a few days, please feel free guys anyone who doesnt mind helping me out with my situation and maybe we can work something out, it will be greatly appreciated and would prefer someone who has the same car and done this install then a complete stranger who hasnt done this and not to sure, thanks and i hope to meet all of ya soon !!

I really want to make it Anthony. Getting my kitchen remodeled the beginning of that week, so if all goes well. I plan on being there, and actually after looking at my calendar I think my remodel starts the week before I'll will have to double check with the builder. But in the coming weeks I would like to see how many plan to make it.

bpd had posted hes go in the first thread so hopefully that is still the case. I just emailed Rick, hopefully he can make it as well. darreli was the one that threw out the racing idea, but never chimed in on the date.

Hope to hear from these guys and more. Right now we would be 6 give or take, would prefer 10+ but a small meet is better than no meet in my book.

I will try to make Stanton on Sunday... won't know for sure until we get closer... I haven't run there in a few years' date=' but was always a nice track...[/quote']

MAKE IT! I am really looking forward to hitting the track. I do not recall another ecoboost at any of the tracks I have been to. Maybe an F150 but never an SHO or Flex. It will be a good time.

Also looking forward to see what you meth injected guys do in what will hopefully be a cool day.

Have any of you, or could any of you, advise on the different prices for each portion of this event?

Museum = ?

Parking for above = ?

Track cost(s) = ?

I'm sure this would be of som ehelp to those who still may be considering attending.

On behalf of all who are viewing this thread, thanks :thumb:

and in that location hotel names prices or at least #'s so whoever needs or wants to call to make arrangements can, thanks

Have any of you, or could any of you, advise on the different prices for each portion of this event?

Museum = ?

Parking for above = ?

Track cost(s) = ?

I'm sure this would be of som ehelp to those who still may be considering attending.

On behalf of all who are viewing this thread, thanks :thumb:

Track is showing test & tune is $25.

Hotel... Maybe I didnt pick the best one. I picked the Holiday Inn because it said rates from $80 and Raddison said from $130. Just went through a trial book and Holiday Inn came up $130. I will try booking through some travel sites and see if it is cheaper, and/or email them asking for a discounted rate.

Expedia has that Holiday Inn for $115. If that is to pricey I would suggest the Country Inn (79 on Expedia), I have stayed at a few and they have been very nice. No bar & grill though, Holiday Inn is the cheapest I have found with a bar.

Update: four points by Sheraton has a bar, and is $99. How about that as a cheaper/ good alternative? Will post website.

thanks for looking into that, the price i would i guess want the cheapest but it depends if its farther away or a dump, plus it depends on what other people are doing, maybe if a certain hotel has a bar/restaurant etc. we can stay there or at least close to whoever lives in that area, but im sure thats gonna cost more but is cool just wanna see if people are planning on staying over night or wanna chill at that bar or somewhere else, but im almost done for anything, almost lol

thanks for looking into that' date=' the price i would i guess want the cheapest but it depends if its farther away or a dump, plus it depends on what other people are doing, maybe if a certain hotel has a bar/restaurant etc. we can stay there or at least close to whoever lives in that area, but im sure thats gonna cost more but is cool just wanna see if people are planning on staying over night or wanna chill at that bar or somewhere else, but im almost done for anything, almost lol[/quote']

I will have to stay in a hotel as well. I am all for having a couple beers with a few of you guys but I dont want to walk or drive. I dont want to walk or drive to drink here and I know my way around and even know some of the cops. Would much rather just take an elevator up to my room :)

well paul i mean if you know a hotel with a bar,restaurant or at least close to those where some! could drive or a cab if close by and if its that serious, but im down for a few drinks a all nighter and just have a good time hopefully with a bunch of us showing up which i still waiting and hoping on that, cause its gonna be a longg drive for me and just dont want people not to show or back out, so i hope this is gonna be a great good 2-3 days !! im down!! others please chime in

well paul i mean if you know a hotel with a bar' date='restaurant or at least close to those where some! could drive or a cab if close by and if its that serious, but im down for a few drinks a all nighter and just have a good time hopefully with a bunch of us showing up which i still waiting and hoping on that, cause its gonna be a longg drive for me and just dont want people not to show or back out, so i hope this is gonna be a great good 2-3 days !! im down!! others please chime in[/quote']

I think we are in the 7-8 range which maybe all we get. Just do it! Name 1 thing better you can do with your time and money.

well paul i hope and will most likely 99% come thru and especially if i can have my meth kit installed if i come down that way, otherwise i can think of a few things better to do and save for instead of driving 12-13 hours each way for nothing lol, but hopefully i can get this installed and give me a extra ins. reason to come down a day or 2 early and get this installed by a couple of GREAT GUYS OUT THERE AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE GUYS!!! LOL thanks

ant

I think we are in the 7-8 range which maybe all we get. Just do it! Name 1 thing better you can do with your time and money.

hello......................... see' date='s talks have stalled ????[/quote']

I think we are stalled because about everybody that can do it has already chimed in. Still we are over a month out so maybe some others will decide to join in on the meet before it is time.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived