Ecoboost Owner Forums

Midwest EBO Meet & Race September 8 & 9 Details

Paulford8

I think I already posted in the other thread that I will NOT be in attendance, at all, for this entire event.

Too much $$ going out, rather than coming in.... thnx in part to recent mods that have been completed & are still awaiting install.

I do hope though, that for those in attendance, you each enjoy a great time together! Pics would be appreciated.

Enjoy :thumb:

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I need to get the details on that - 10/26, that's a Friday. Might just work depending on the time as I need to be in Howell (so on the way there for me) that morning..... was there a thread on it? If so, I missed it......

EDIT: searched and found an old posting. Looks like it was scheduled for Thursday 10/25/12 from 4p-9p it seems. That would not work out so well....

That sux Crash I might miss you all together also. I will meet tss and whoever shows up tomorrow, museum looks cool, looking forward to it.

I would LOVE to try my new methanol Sunday at the track but moms b-day dinner is at 5pm in central IL. I could maybe get a couple runs in before I had to high tale it back. Kalamazoo is only 4 hours away, but the track is what .45-1hour north? Always multiple somethings going on!

Hi,

How did the Gilmore meet go? I was expecting my SHO to arrive on 8/30.. it was a no SHO.. Apparently FORD put just over 1000 Taurus's on hold at the factory due to an AC problem.. and my wife's car was among the units on hold.

My dealer could not forecast a delivery date so they did a search and found a comparable unit in Detroit. So... when you all were having a blast at the Gilmore, my son and I were picking up the new SHO from Detroit... Wife is very happy.. so am I...

Hope you had a great time at the Gilmore!!!

Marcia%20SHO%201%20web.jpg

Marcia%20SHO%202%20web.jpg

Marcia%20SHO%203%20web.jpg

Would love to but I came home instead of staying up there. Met tss at Gilmore, great time, but nobody else came so I drove home afterward. I did get some photos, will post maybe tomorrow.

I was actually and still want to catch you sometime Crash. I am interested in this gauge pod and want to see one mounted and in action.

Good luck at the track! I want to see what this new Stage 5 will do. Tomorrow looks like it will be a nice day.

Archived