Ecoboost Owner Forums

Dyno appointment tomorrow!

Crash712us

Funny you should ask about my three recent mods, one of which still has yet to be revealed.....

I literally just got a call today from the one shop finishing up the secret, 3rd mod, and it will be ready for pick up tomorrow (Fri. Sept 7th).

There was a delay on their end as they were having difficulty locating a source to find material(s) that matched OEM stuff.

I'll reveal soon, along with pics in another thread.

Also, I had my mechanic friend weld in that 2nd EGT Sensor bung, and while he was at it, I had him do a "once over" on all of the welds for those catless down pipes.

Those were finished up yesterday.

I am, as of this posting, aiming for a complete install of my Catless Pipes, the Aux Oil Cooler, and my 3rd, secret squirrely mod for next Tues & Wed (Sept 11th/12th).

So I'll require an adjusted tune file myself, as I fully anticipate losing some degree of boost, and I've already been in communique with the boys over at LMS regarding that.

I am hoping to get an adjusted tune file that I can run at least in the interim, and then schedule some dyno time in October, during the week where LMS has their 2nd Customer Appreciation Day for 2012.

Good times ahead, and suffice it to say, I expect both 1stSHO, crash712us, Darrell, you, and me, to all be in the 11's by year's end.

Cheers to all for the accomplishments obtained thus far :cheer:

Exciting times for the EcoBoost platform for sure :thumb:

WHOOHOO! Cool can't wait til october!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IT IS MY ROLE IN LIFE TO STIR THE POT...

But I think my modded G8 is more of a fair match!

Bwahahahahahaha....... a match? Your G8? :der: :hand:

I haven't even installed my next round of mods yet, and I still administered quite the spanking to your "fair matched G8"......

Evidence there of:

At the start of this video, 0:00.... my run against EcoBrickBob..... another win for bpd1151

th_8thVideo.jpg

At 5:01 into this video, another run against the infamous EcoBrickBob and his modded G8..... and another win (again)

I particularly like the commentary of the videographer when he exclaims "oh, oh no, Bob was sleeping" ....

th_9thVideo.jpg

I'll consider the pot to be stirred even more at this point....... :RpS_flapper:

I NEEDED SLICKS AND A DECENTLY PREPARED TRACK...

Remember... at Brainerd, I beat every stick shift vehicle big time! 4 times I beat the Boss Mustang by at least 2 lengths! And I pulled on you, I just couldn't catch you! Only car that pulled on me after 1/8th was Jimbo's modded CTS-V.

And there was the time I was starting to go sideways in 3rd! UP IN SMOKE, till I finally started leaving the Traction Control ON....

Hopefully, I'll get to the strip tomorrow nite... going to be cool!

I NEEDED SLICKS AND A DECENTLY PREPARED TRACK...

Remember... at Brainerd, I beat every stick shift vehicle big time! 4 times I beat the Boss Mustang by at least 2 lengths! And I pulled on you, I just couldn't catch you! Only car that pulled on me after 1/8th was Jimbo's modded CTS-V.

And there was the time I was starting to go sideways in 3rd! UP IN SMOKE, till I finally started leaving the Traction Control ON....

Hopefully, I'll get to the strip tomorrow nite... going to be cool!

Bob, didn't lose... he just ran out of track!!!

Hhhmmmmm........ hold on just one stink'n minute here......

Analyzing the two dyno graphs above......

It would appear to me that it is actually 1stSHO (Mike) that holds the dubious title of "MOST POWER EVER ".

I guess Chris already has to relinquish that title :noidea:

I LOVE stir'n the pot :boink:

and on that note........ :bolt:

He just needs an asterisk!!!

MOST POWER EVER*

*stock turbos

Archived